Diablo® III

Item not release from G-AH since 7-7-2013

I purchased a rare ring from the US gold auction on 7/7/2013, for 3 million buyout. I have yet to receive the ring from the auction house despite several other purchases. The following are the stats on the ring:
Ring Name = Tenacious Vow
+11 Minimum Damage
+70 Intel
+40 Poison Resist
+44 All Resists
+8% Attack Speed
+5.5 Critical Hit Chance

I appreciate your time looking into this matter.

Edit:
I tried logging a ticket for this matter. However, upon filling out the ticket and clicking submit I get "An unknown error has occurred" response page.
Edited by BossDogg#1898 on 7/9/2013 4:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
items can take a while to get to you on both the GAH and RMAH. especially if you make a lot of transactions. if you havent recieved your item after waiting 4-5 days then put in a ticket.
Reply Quote
Come tomorrow I'll be retrying the ticket submission. I was hoping to get some tech support eye balls on this issue since I couldn't log a ticket today.
Reply Quote
View profile
07/09/2013 05:10 PMPosted by BossDogg
Come tomorrow I'll be retrying the ticket submission. I was hoping to get some tech support eye balls on this issue since I couldn't log a ticket today.

no forum support this late :(
generally here around noonish PST though.

..but ya try putting that ticket in after a couple days more. theyve had a bunch of web issues to go along with the maintenance so its not unthinkable that something happened on the ticket side too.
Reply Quote
Thanks again Tech. support. I got the item.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]