Just to fill everyone one in on where and y I am asking these questions I was told the following information while trying to find out if pre ordering the PS4 is viable.
Diablo 3 is being released on the PS3 on the 3rd Sep 2013 while the PS4 is not being release until around Nov 2013 and still no date on the release of the PS4 version of Diablo 3. The PS4 is now going to be pay to play online over the PSNetwork, has no backwards compatibility, and PS3 games maybe available to purchase on the PSN on your PS4. Now I have the following questions
1. If I purchase Diablo 3 for the PS3 will this also entitle me to a downloadable copy for use on my PS4? If not is it even going to be available on the PS4 and how much will it be
2. Will single player chars be selectable for use in a multiplayer game or are these chars separated? If so which chars are we able to use for split screen play the single player chars or multiplayer chars?
3. When I want to play a multiplayer game with my friends is this a peer to peer connection or is it though the PSN?
4. Will I be required to pay per month to play Diablo 3 multiplayer if it uses the PSN?
5. Is there going to be noticeable changes in the PS4 version of the game or will this only be maybe a few graphics and/or sound changes?
6. When will the PS4 version be released?
7. Will there be achievements for the console version of the game on the PS3
8. If I start a multiplayer game and this is going to be using PSN dose this mean it will always maintain a connection to the PSN? If so what type of ping or lag would I receive in East Coast AUS