Diablo® III

my 2 cents

I have D3 on PC and gonna get it on ps3/4. as long as I can use the same guy on both systems anyway if not will wait for the ps4. I think this is gonna be the better copy of D3 no AH is the winner plus offline play. D3 is a great game could be better but I love it for what it is. I hope that they do good with it on ps3 looks good so far bliz. would be great to get the demo tho like the beta for pc. before launch would be the best bet just to see how it feels and plays with a controller. any blue post on a demo/beta for ps3 would be great.... thanks
Reply Quote
You can't transfer your Character over from one system to the other. You have to start from scratch. Blizzard has said this many times that transferring characters from PC to console is not possible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]