Diablo® III

Console version "Fire Wings" opinion

Adding these wings only to console version is the most unacceptable thing you could ever do.

we "collectors" already have tried real hard to get collector edition D3 for tyrael wings, SC preorders for bone wings and now the 3rd pair comes out and not even on PC to be eable to collect it ?

i am soooo sorry but i can already see online s many people are already too dedicated to D3 already, spent soooo much time grinding and AHmoney that most probably wont even get the game for xbox as it is. especialy with xbox one coming out in november your 79.95$ game wont even work anymore.

thoses wings should of been a new addition to the pc version. if you wanna add new ingame items for a console why on earth would you give something that collectors want top add with the 2 others ?

i aint buying a xbox to re-waste my time again going trough everything ive already have. and i just find it insulting you dont give this item to both games. (Celebration gift item for both pc and console to mark the release of D3 for PS..Xbox would of be something way smarter to please both factions)

so some people not owning a xbox will have to.... buy a xbox 299$, buy a live account, 80 to 100$ buy the game 79$... play it for 4 months only... all their friends will have goten the new xbox so they will be alone so they will have to upgrade. 500$ for xbox one. 80$ AGAIN for diablo 3 for xbox one as it isnt backward compatible, 160$ for a forced 1 year plan at start for a live account.

1100$ for wings if we really want it ?

too bad i hate consoles. especialy to get a game i aleardy own simply to get 1 item.

so ty but no ty

(i still like the game. this was just my direct opinion. and i dont really care what people think of it. as long as they understand my point.)
Edited by Archangel#1608 on 7/11/2013 11:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Console D3 and PC D3 are two separate games, it's in no way a port.
Edited by DamienJohn#1321 on 7/11/2013 11:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/11/2013 11:17 PMPosted by Skillol
There you answered your own post.

my post wasnt even a question...
Reply Quote
Well I agree that sucks. But to be honest the console version looks to be what the pc version SHOULD have been. The AH destroyed so much potential diablo 3 had. Sure you will have defenders on the forums writing an entire book on why they think the AH had no negative effects but I think the dwindling of the player base speaks for itself.

Even though many of us invested tons of time in the pc version I will sti most likely buy the console version jjst because it will be a much more rewarding experience. W/o drops being tuned for the AH you can probably progress at a better pace w/o all the pay2win bs in the game now.

The pc version is pretty much dead
Reply Quote
07/11/2013 11:12 PMPosted by Archangel
we "collectors" already have tried real hard to get collector edition D3 for tyrael wings, SC preorders for bone wings and now the 3rd pair comes out and not even on PC to be eable to collect it ?

I think they want you to buy the console game to collect it. How else are they going to boost sales?

Blizzard: "Where's that 10 mill preorders go?"
Edited by TheCursed#6888 on 7/11/2013 11:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well I agree that sucks. But to be honest the console version looks to be what the pc version SHOULD have been. The AH destroyed so much potential diablo 3 had. Sure you will have defenders on the forums writing an entire book on why they think the AH had no negative effects but I think the dwindling of the player base speaks for itself.

Even though many of us invested tons of time in the pc version I will sti most likely buy the console version jjst because it will be a much more rewarding experience. W/o drops being tuned for the AH you can probably progress at a better pace w/o all the pay2win bs in the game now.

The pc version is pretty much dead

thats one way to stick it to blizzard! hey you guys completely destroyed the pc version, to show you how much this has upset me im going to go and buy the console version!

take that blizzard! *throws money*

and we wonder why the gaming industry has gone to sh*t.
Reply Quote
thats one way to stick it to blizzard! hey you guys completely destroyed the pc version, to show you how much this has upset me im going to go and buy the console version!

take that blizzard! *throws money*

and we wonder why the gaming industry has gone to sh*t.

Agree
Reply Quote
I think they want you to buy the console game to collect it. How else are they going to boost sales?

getting a console to get thoses wings we are "collecting them from the game"

but it is not a collection item if it isnt in the same machine.

this is what i dislike

as for the how els to boost sales? well they should of created something els then wings. something totaly new and wouldnt piss off collectors. or just not adding them at all.

they gave us tyrael wings on DAY 1 release from collector edition. Mai 15th

most people got the bone wings from hard copy of SC2. i got mine from DAY 1 release preorder
september 16th

and now they telling me they put new wings..... but on a different machine ?

to make it less worst they should of included Bonewings and Tyrael wings for console versions atlease. and give everyone "all platforms" the extra wings as a global diablo 3 update thing

shure i agreee it might boost sales. but wont be from my wallet thats for shure.

"PS" As a oldschool player, there is absolutely no way i play this game with a controller. thats 1.

2, ive seen the gameplay of it in conventions. and i find it way to god damn colorfull and ugly layout

again thats my opinion.
Edited by Archangel#1608 on 7/12/2013 12:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
edit. well seems i was wrong about 1 detail.

thoses wings are PS exclusive. still dosnt change a thing.

for thoses who wonder what i was taliking about

look here

Crimson Angelic Wings
http://www.vgblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/13/Diablo3_PS3_CrimsonAngelicWings.jpg
Reply Quote
07/12/2013 12:10 AMPosted by Archangel
http://www.vgblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/13/Diablo3_PS3_CrimsonAngelicWings.jpg

Looks like a wasp.

They changed the hue... Do you really want to pay for that?
Reply Quote
07/11/2013 11:19 PMPosted by Archangel
There you answered your own post.

my post wasnt even a question...

Correct it was just a childish rant.
Reply Quote
red bull gives you wings.
Reply Quote
Wth did you expect them to do? The only thing they want is more money from fools who are going to buy the console version, so they made a shinny new package together to sell it.
Reply Quote
Adding these wings only to console version is the most unacceptable thing you could ever do.

i am soooo

jealous. And possible OCD/addicted.
Reply Quote
07/12/2013 07:02 AMPosted by Corpsey

youre here to give me a physical? or your here to keep track to the topic and talk about what relates to it ?

theres no need to try to act like a jerk you know. especialy when the person even fails at that.

you talking like this, instantly creates forum trolling and closings of forum threads.
is this your goal with mine ?

i spoke my opinions about a "product" and i was in no way insulting or harassing any one of you guys.

just expressing opinions in D3 forums makes me start to understand blues and the reason why they dont even answer all yall. >.>
Edited by Archangel#1608 on 7/12/2013 3:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote

youre here to give me a physical? or your here to keep track to the topic and talk about what relates to it ?

theres no need to try to act like a jerk you know. especialy when the person even fails at that.

you talking like this, instantly creates forum trolling and closings of forum threads.
is this your goal with mine ?

i spoke my opinions about a "product" and i was in no way insulting or harassing any one of you guys.

just expressing opinions in D3 forums makes me start to understand blues and the reason why they dont even answer all yall. >.>

I am buying the Xbox 360 Version because my PC isn't powerful enough to play D3 on PC, I love D3 and I love my Xbox. I don't see why you are attacking the Xbox/PS3 over an in-game item that really means nothing. It is just digital content at the end of the day that doesn't effect any outcome of the game so why are you getting mad at it?

I have D3 on PC but my PC can hardly play it without lagging probably because the PC version isn't allowed offline. Another reason is my PC's video card is shot so I can't even play Doom anymore on it. My Console works just fine so if I can play D3 on it for 59.99$ I will buy it.
I do agree that some companies can be greedy but you say it like they shouldn't make any money at all when they make games. What business isn't out to make money anyway.
Edited by Firesenz#1761 on 7/12/2013 10:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Dude i can see where you're coming from but at the end of the day it's a business thing. From the PoV of gamers, bliz pretty much spit on the CE PC D3. From a business PoV, i cant help but like their business plan. I don't understand why people cant fathom that it's all about money and not about the gamers. 99% of business out there is all about making a profit including businesses that tells you that they are a non-profit business.

You're probably right that most veteran D3 PC users will not get the console version because of all the time/money they already dedicated on the PC. Here's the thing though, I don't think blizzard cares about the PC fan base when they thought of releasing the console version. The market they are targeting are players who primarily plays on the console.

Now to direct my attention to players out there who "wag" their fingers at us for planning on buying the console port, "Who the hell are you to tell us how to spend money we earned?" Last time i checked, I was the one who worked 60 hours last week to earn my paycheck. You consider us opposition because we're not spending/saving our money the way you want us to?

One last thing, I know everyone is entitled to their opinion and can say whatever they want but please take all this negative energy and go post it on the PC forums. You are in console forums and we do not need this negativity on the console side. The last time i actually played on the PC was around 2003 and to this point I have been primarily a console gamer. I thought there was so much elitist in the console gaming community but once i started browsing through the PC community, you guys definitely pulled ahead. Like i said earlier, everyone is entitled to their opinion but if you have nothing positive to say about the console port because you are primarily an unhappy PC D3 gamer, please take your taint to the PC forums.
Reply Quote
07/12/2013 10:40 PMPosted by Firesenz
I don't see why you are attacking the Xbox/PS3 over an in-game item that really means nothing.

To you.

I bought the CE, largely for the Tyrael's wings. This is a betrayal, as if dumbing the game down so that console mouth breathers could play it wasn't bad enough.

Tera Online has the gameplay Diablo III wishes it had.

The diablo franchise ended with Lord of Destruction. Diablo III is a !@#$ty knock off.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]