Diablo® III

Rate my WD

I feel stuck on improvements any suggestions would be great! Im looking for a better weapon with LOH but no suck luck.
Reply Quote
Can you even do mp10 with that low of resists? Might wanna gem vit so you can do higher mp. Im sure you can give a little dps to get more life. 60k I would shoot for if not a bit more with your low all resist I might even go 70k.
Reply Quote
ya let me try that. thanks
Reply Quote
update. I found a decent Skorn with LOH and switched out some some gems for more life, build work better, but i did die a few times on solo mp10. I guess i am going to have to hold out a little wile until a better weapon and gear with better resist comes along that i can afford.
Reply Quote
You need Life Steal instead of Life on Hit (you are doing too few hits that the LoH is almost non existent thing for you). This is the most important thing.

Get CC instead of AS on your Pox.

Get as much CC as possible, 40+%cc should not be hard for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]