So I have devoted all I have to my doctor. Love playing him and it'll be the first class I take to 100.
It's nice that you've decided to make WD your main.
I looked at your post and your profile and I'll leave behind some pointers for your consideration:
1) The Skorn path has lower DPS than the 1H path. Top-end Skorn players can probably get about 260k DPS unbuffed, or 230k/300k DPS with an SoJ. Top-end 1H players can probably get about 400k DPS unbuffed. The benefit of Skorn, is the lifesteal, which allows for lazy tanking and lower requirements on eHP and mitigation. If DPS is what motivates you, stick to the 1H path.
2) Mana management is a separate topic altogether. As you increase your APS, you need to increase your "max mana" or "mana regen" or "-FB casting cost". They go hand-in-hand and need to balance. Act 1 FoM is not a good place to test for mana stability, and GI/GF distorts the test due to its conditional usage and effectiveness. The most conservative mana "stress test" is done in town, while testing in Act 4 or Ubers can be reasonably "stressful" as well. We usually want a bit of buffer mana surplus, so that we can make full use of shrines, group buffs, or BBV "snap shots".
3) The "snap shot" is the most important mechanic of the CoB. Literally, we go around the game and take beautiful buffed pictures and hold our CoB channel. If you are forced to reposition or something breaks your channel, you lose the "snap shot" and the picture resets. It will be a sad situation, if you set up SH, GF, BBV for >100% DPS buff, and you lose the channel just because you do not have the proper mana management. Restarting the channel will lose a huge multiplier.
4) I noted that your Armor and Life is a bit low for the 1H path. Possibly you'd get 1-shot by several things in-game, especially when you're not using FA and JF. Reinforcing the points above, if you have good mitigation, you won't need to reposition often. Good defences will lead to good survival, which provides higher DPS throughput.
5) Your main concern - DPS. Your gloves and rare ring can get extra 300 Intel for just these 2 items. Another 50 Paragon levels will provide 150 Intel and 100 Vit. That 450 Intel is probably 27k-30k DPS for you.
For a long time (6 months), I wanted to reach 50% CHC to "look good". Then I came to enjoy the game and no longer desire to "look good" on the character sheet, even though I can finally afford to reach that 50% CHC mark - the gear needed will throw my character off-balance and sacrifice too much eHP and mitigation.