Diablo® III

approaching and surpassing 250k, a few ideas

Guess its one piece at a time for me haha. Sounds like a win win all around though.

The only thing that scares me about the manajuma set is the fear on the fetch. We want mobs to walk into our cloud, not out. Anyone get slowed down by that?

The fear on fetch is annoying every now and then.

I went with a budget Manajuma's set (total of around 260 mil) and it was still a significant dps and ehp upgrade from the other options available in that price range for me.
Reply Quote
07/16/2013 09:50 AMPosted by Ride1226
The only thing that scares me about the manajuma set is the fear on the fetch. We want mobs to walk into our cloud, not out. Anyone get slowed down by that?

Get as low fear as poss. 1.1 is he min I think. I hardly notice it. When some mob runs in fear out of the meat grinder I blame the EF wielding monk for being an idiot using CS and an EF :P
Reply Quote
Gotcha. Another question on the knife. The marquise Ruby I see in them throws me off. What DPS on the knife with an open socket am I looking for? I am gonna grab a Knife first within the best of my budget then keep my eyes open on a Fetch. I have a decent amount of gold set aside so I should be able to pull off a significant upgrade once these darn servers are back up.
Reply Quote
1000 plus dps. But don't get fooled by the higher dps ones with low crit or bad %ed. Run everything through d3up to get an accurate comparison.
And here's the really important one: perfect 3 ls. I can't emphasize this enough. You can't get this stat anywhere else.
Then in order from there would be 90 plus cd, 50% ED, high int.
Happy AH hunting!
Reply Quote
Thank you very much kurOsawa. I appreciate the help. Time to keep my eyes open. Im getting a little better with this whole AH hunting thing haha.
Reply Quote
1000 plus dps. But don't get fooled by the higher dps ones with low crit or bad %ed. Run everything through d3up to get an accurate comparison.
And here's the really important one: perfect 3 ls. I can't emphasize this enough. You can't get this stat anywhere else.
Then in order from there would be 90 plus cd, 50% ED, high int.
Happy AH hunting!

This is very important info.

The price and displayed dps are not accurate measures of the best knives. I d3up simulated all the knives with 3%ls, 90+cd, and 48%+dmg. I found the knives priced at 2 billion gave less dps than the knife I chose priced at 900m.
Reply Quote
the 50% dmg will be noticeable with a ruby
Reply Quote
I think if you get a nice mana knife like the one I use, you'll hit 250k np:)
Reply Quote
Nice. Yea I will try to simulate anything that I bid on. Hopefully ill enter everything correctly lol.

Now if the darn game would have actually worked today. Looks like I wont get to play until Friday.
Reply Quote
Grabben a Knife, 997dps, and changed to AR trails and dropped the AR on my bracers for the ones I crafted and hit 250k on the dot. I am down to 57k hp and 698AR but gained a bit of armor.

When I simulated the knife it showed me gaining 18k dps, I only gained 9k off of it. Weird.

Recommendations from here? Thanks again everyone!

PS. I looked at Gory Fetchs and they all seem to be a -20k dps move. Is that correct?

Profiles don't seem to be updating right now so kinda hard for any of you to see anything. Thanks again for all the help though.
Edited by Ride1226#1535 on 7/16/2013 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]