Diablo® III

Perma-Cast Plague Bat Kill of Ghom

So I just stood there and cast uninterrupted Plague Bats on Ghom in MP10.

So do I win something for that?

Or do I have to stop watch it and post it up?

Does this mean PB is as good or better than CoB?

PS - I killed him with my normal setup. I guess I could add in bbv/slamdance, confusion, and GI and take the title time away from the cobbers.
Reply Quote
Don't think you'll take any time title with PB. unless of course your <10secs.
Plenty of WD's under 10s with Cob...although this is with a Ghom specific setup and play-style.

example of run...
5stacks SH outside (use the 1m cooldown rune)
sac dogs inside for 5stacks GF....
BBV SD, Mass Confusion, Snapshot COB cast...wait for Ghom to walk over and explode.

Try that build and with PB and CoB and see which is faster for pure single target non moving dmg output (whatever that proves...)

Note: total time inside encounter is usually around 10secs in addition to kill time in order to run to corner and sac dogs for 5 stack (have to get lucky with timing)...with Ghom dying around 10secs after first hit (my best run was 9.8secs (19.4 total), with 4 stacks, so it takes a few runs to get lucky with snap-shot cast and health globe drops, I have seen aerial do 7secs on youtube with a 0 dog swap set for 5 stacks, then switch for snapshot).
Reply Quote
Darn! Some much for the title.

You guys have been working on this awhile ... it shows. ;)
Reply Quote
CoB beats PB 9/10. Theres no competition there.
Reply Quote
A cookie, and puppies:
http://omfgdogs.com/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]