Diablo® III

Rate The PVP Gear Above You

Go!!!

I probably need more AR and some MS. IDK what else.... but if you think of something... tell me.
Reply Quote
Hey bud :)
Great gears all around, completely mind blowing axe and nice chest pickup! That elite 7% reduction can beat out 12% life in some cases!
I agree with you about MS. It is just too useful in PVP. Unfortunately, it's expensive, and rightly so.

I'd say grab a new vile wards. If the int ward market is anything like str, it shouldn't be too expensive to grab an 11%+ life and bonus int/vit roll. Cheers!

Oh... rating, right. I don't know!
8/10?
Whatever, it's enough to kill me :)
Edited by Luan#1739 on 7/13/2013 11:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Not sure if I should switch to a ruby instead of an emerald in weapon.... also not sure if I should switch out for blackthorne's belt instead of witching hour......I'm in the process of trying to roll some decent razorspikes of vit or archon gloves of vit. ANY suggestions would be awesome! Thanks.
Reply Quote
Bt belt, dph/ehp gloves, lacunis instead of rare mandatory Imo.
Reply Quote
Very nice wiz! Probably cant get much better! 10/10 imo.
Reply Quote
08/01/2013 03:05 PMPosted by DerfelCadarn
Very nice wiz! Probably cant get much better! 10/10 imo.

Here is some advice (assuming current profile is updated):

@DerfelCadarn

Your DPS and EHP are good but your max discipline is abysmally low. You need to use a SoJ for the +10 discipline and +30% damage to elites (then pick your favorite skill, like Impale or Rapid Fire). If you are not going to use Natalya's Legacy or Non-legacy set, then I would recommend more maximum discipline in your quiver and/or chest. Your attacks/second are rather high and you already hit the 1.67 breakpoint for Rapid Fire (current aps = 1.84). Thus, consider removing some unnecessary attack speed for other stats.

I am in my Rapid-Fire-Root-Cheese "Bunker-edition" setup, one of SaltyDog's favorites.
Reply Quote
Definitely one of the best PvP DH's out there. Have to give iria a 10/10 for showing other DH how to beat them barbars !

Edit: I actually told f0x0nfire around the stats you had to kill me and he was doing much better vs me.
Edited by WreckageD#1549 on 8/3/2013 8:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
you dont need to change anything you just need my high mountain water potion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]