Diablo® III

What's the best Mojo?

Thing of the deep,
Zuni
Manajuma's Chicken
Snakes?

Im looking for an upgrade and i interested on your opinion guys..

Im Plauge bats btw
Reply Quote
If you're running PB, I'd suggest going with Thing of the Deep to ensure that everything you kill will die within your Grave Injustice range.

That and, 20 PUR is just awesome in general.
Reply Quote
Not a bad choice.

Personally, I believe Zuni Mojo is the best choice. Gives you the flexibility of not using zuni helm, or ideally, getting Tal's Armor and Tal's Ammy for 2 set Fire Bonus.
Reply Quote
Well I dont think zuni mojo is the best for me , fire bonus doesnt work for PlagueBats ... I was thinkin' on a Manajuma's chicken or Thing of the deep
Edited by Nausea#1439 on 7/14/2013 5:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/14/2013 05:57 PMPosted by Nausea
Well I dont think zuni mojo is the best for me , fire bonus doesnt work for PlagueBats ... I was thinkin' on a Manajuma's chicken or Thing of the deep

Incorrect. It will work with a Black Damage part of your damage.

Because your using a Manajama's knife, yeah will not work for you. But a Chicken will be best mojo with your Knife for the 2pc bonus. - But a endgame chicken could be very pricey.
Reply Quote
You forgot fetch, combined with MCK for the +130 int bonus a top fetch can be a bigger DPS boost than uthkapian.
Reply Quote
Posted by Nausea

Incorrect. It will work with a Black Damage part of your damage.

He's talking about the 3% bonus to fire skills from the Tal Rasha set bonus, which will only benefit a CoB build (not Plague bats because it is poison not fire damage).

If you plan on using a MCK then a gory fetch is always a good option. For standard play I work with the following assumptions:

ToTD - Best all-round mojo. Low dps, but lots more mana and PUR. Definitely best mojo for multiplayer. Imo this should be the default choice.

Serpent - Not very versatile, but this is the best dps mojo in the game. If you don't need the mana or PUR then use this.

Zuni String - Theoretically can be the best mojo in the game. In practice, it's not usually very good because it is simply too expensive. It's also damn near impossible to find one with very high dps...

Fetch - Only to be considered if also using a MCK. Can roll great stats, but like the Zuni String these are hard to find.
Reply Quote
What is concidered a high end Fetch? As far as damage range and Int? Im having trouble finding one better then my Snakes atm or even one close before they bonus with the 130
Reply Quote
I vote for TOTD in your WD's case since you are running PB.

But to answer your question, I think the best mojo in game is the String of Skulls :). I love my String of Skulls :P
Reply Quote
07/14/2013 08:18 PMPosted by Quietkilla
What is concidered a high end Fetch? As far as damage range and Int? Im having trouble finding one better then my Snakes atm or even one close before they bonus with the 130

A high end Fetch and String is much harder to find because they don't come with innate cc rolls. So in general for any lvl63 mojo you want +300 damage. For a ToTD you want +250 (it is lvl62 so has lower dmg potential).

Since serpents already come with cc, a good roll includes double intel (hopefully +300 total), a sock, and as much ehp as possible through vit/life%/dex.

For a String and Gory fetch to compete, they need the same stats but also a high random cc roll. This is why they are extraordinarily rare and expensive.

So in theory the best choice is always a perfectly rolled String (or Fetch if you're using MCK). But yeah...good luck finding a String on gah that does more damage than an equivalently-priced serpent.
Reply Quote
String of skulls would be my vote simply because it opens a gear slot for non zuni set piece. Serpent will be the cheapest for the most damage, thing of the deep is great all around and 20pur but lower damage, chicken gives set bonus with the carving knife. Just depends on the rolls, any of them can be great.
Reply Quote
07/14/2013 04:31 PMPosted by James1v12
Personally, I believe Zuni Mojo is the best choice. Gives you the flexibility of not using zuni helm, or ideally, getting Tal's Armor and Tal's Ammy for 2 set Fire Bonus.

I agree. I think a high dmg Zuni Mojo is overall best because it gives you flexibility to swap out other parts.

But I do like the life, and bonus Int from a chicken/juma knife set. Plus, it's super convenient to just run over stuff to break the boxes with the chicken and knife combo. No more casting to crush crates.

My current setup is for running bats without any mana passives/actives. But most of the time, I like the 'juma combo.
Reply Quote
Zunis don't give me any EHP

Then you have not found the right Zuni. I have one in my tickle trunk with +175 vit. It also has great DPS and 6% v elites.
Reply Quote
07/14/2013 04:00 PMPosted by Joey
If you're running PB, I'd suggest going with Thing of the Deep

If CoB, then SoS or serpent; everything's dying within the GI rad (8 yards)

Personally, manaj works for me due to Tals...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]