Diablo® III

any news?

on a demo for ps3/xbox users yet?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
07/15/2013 02:23 PMPosted by xmikeyx1026
on a demo for ps3/xbox users yet?
We don't have any further details pertaining to a demo version for console users at this time.
Reply Quote
2 Dwarf Priest
No they will not knowing how badly the game bombed Console players would learn ahead of time not that the game is bad after said demo.

Its Call of Duty you know its going to flop but people buy it as a gamble to see if its good eventually realizing its terrible.
Reply Quote
So players that have purchased and been playing PC version will also have to BUY the console version to play, even though its the same game? Seems as though there should be something to allow players who have already purchased for PC, access to the console version. If they were both released at the same time I most likely would have taken the console version. Will there be anything that allows at least a discounted price for console version for those that have already been committed to Diablo and Blizzard?
Reply Quote
07/16/2013 09:00 AMPosted by Cheagles
So players that have purchased and been playing PC version will also have to BUY the console version to play, even though its the same game? Seems as though there should be something to allow players who have already purchased for PC, access to the console version. If they were both released at the same time I most likely would have taken the console version. Will there be anything that allows at least a discounted price for console version for those that have already been committed to Diablo and Blizzard?

they said no to this, but I think that is why they have all the goodies in there.
Reply Quote

Most games don't offer discounted/free versions of itself even when released on different platforms. For example, if you buy an Xbox game you will not get access to the identical Playstation game for a discounted/free rate, nor would you expect to buy a game for a console, say, Halo on the Xbox, and expect to be able to get a copy of the PC version for free.

Generally, it just doesn't work like that--although that would be awesome! I guess if you rack up some RMAH credits in your Bnet account, then one game could pay for the other ;]
Edited by Goos3#1729 on 7/16/2013 12:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
"Dear Microsoft and Sony, I have already purchased 200+ games on steam for my pc. Since I bought your consoles, I expect you to give, or at least a discount to repurchase them for use on each of your respected consoles; a list will follow this message. Also, Nintendo I have been a loyal customer since I was born, I still have all original game cartridges and boxes, even some reciepts for your previous system's games. I am asking for the digital versions of all these games on your 3DS, Wii, and Wii U emulation programs. Thank you. I am also writing a letter to all the respected owners of any of the intellectual property rights of said games for the same reasons."

Reply Quote
Posted by Scraps0f
"Dear Microsoft and Sony, I have already purchased 200+ games on steam for my pc. Since I bought your consoles, I expect you to give, or at least a discount to repurchase them for use on each of your respected consoles; a list will follow this message. Also, Nintendo I have been a loyal customer since I was born, I still have all original game cartridges and boxes, even some reciepts for your previous system's games. I am asking for the digital versions of all these games on your 3DS, Wii, and Wii U emulation programs. Thank you. I am also writing a letter to all the respected owners of any of the intellectual property rights of said games for the same reasons."

So.... because you bought a PlayStation 3, you expect Sony to buy all the PC games you bought from their competitors, so that they can provide to you free of charge?

That's a bit weird dude.
Reply Quote
Posted by Scraps0f

So.... because you bought a PlayStation 3, you expect Sony to buy all the PC games you bought from their competitors, so that they can provide to you free of charge?

That's a bit weird dude.

He's be sarcastic.
Reply Quote
how about u update the pc version before u loose all the players i dont know anyone that is still playing this from launch none of my friends even play anymore once again blizzard fail what a disappointment
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]