Diablo® III

Fresh glove drop - not sure if it has value

View profile
Is this valuable to mid-tier WDs? Or just merchant fodder? I couldn't find anything similar on AH to compare...

Reach Justice (gloves)
+194 Int
+68 All Res
+8.5% Crit Chance
+50% Crit Damage
+157 Armor (449 total armor)
86 Life Regen
Reply Quote
those are very good gloves. That will sell for sure but as to how much and when it could sell, you really got to be patient as most Docs are crafting their gloves~
Reply Quote
Its actually very nice. Very solid gloves. I cant find a comparable on AH so I looked on RMAH and there's a similar one for 8 bucks but its not selling. But that may just be that noone bothers to searh RMAH unless its for a trifecta. I reckon it would be worth 200m...at a wild guess :)
Reply Quote
View profile
these gloves are similar to the ones currently on my which doc.

The gloves market has bottomed out because of crafting so unfortunately, prices are way down.

i paid 90m buyout for mine...and i overpaid, but i wanted them. Lots of bargains to be had on gloves now.
Reply Quote
View profile
Thanks all for the input - I wasn't sure if the damage is high enough - sounds like it is so it's off to the AH they go :)
Reply Quote
View profile
07/15/2013 11:22 AMPosted by freakinjstu
Thanks all for the input - I wasn't sure if the damage is high enough - sounds like it is so it's off to the AH they go :)

it isn't all about the dmg. Docs prize armor and all resists. I don't think a wiz would even look at these but a doc might.
Reply Quote
Good pair of WD gloves. We value AR/Armor a lot, and prefer CHD and CC over AS, so definitely worth something. Search gloves with AR 50+, 170 int, 40 CHD and 7CC and see what comes up and adjust accordingly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]