Diablo® III

Anyone have a legit badass rare TH Mace?

1800-2200 Damage
300 Intel
LS
190 CD
Socket

Just curious. I've never seen one. I want to buy one.
Reply Quote
2 hander?

is that was TH means OP?
Reply Quote
Ya it couldn't fit, but yes two handed mace.

You know like a skorn on crack.

That's my next upgrade basically outside of crafting a new amulet.
Reply Quote
Boots 1st.

Can get 100+ vit on them.

Arcane res = wasted roll.

Your bracers. even a 1/2 decent roll crit AR pair beat them. Easily.

a WD does NOT need 24% MS. ever.

We roll with a higher than other class pickup radius. And if we over gear the MP level, we run GI. meaning we have zero cooldowns. Meaning we are 99% inside spirit walk. That is FASTER than a monks Tempest Rush.

TL:DR : Dont wear Inna's / Lacunis until your Mit% can handle it. Above 90%. Ever. 24%MS is a waste and stupid to aim for.
Edited by skitzflik#1694 on 7/13/2013 4:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I basically roll through MP9-10 like it isn't there.

If I don't need the lacuni's I was planning on making some better bracers. Of course I can upgrade "little things". By no means is my WD done, but I'm at 243k unbuffed DPS. That ain't to shabby. I'm gunning for 300k unbuffed WITHOUT losing my mana regen like I see other WD's doing.

You're gonna have to explain to me the spirit walk thing to me. I know when I pull a huge mob with locusts I can kill it very fast. I don't have any pickup radius because the locusts just suck everything towards me. Basically you're killing so fast it resets the timer, I see that when I'm !*!#%@%@%% mobs.?

I've pulled mobs of over 400-450 solo in MP10

Back on topic though I really wanna get a legit rare 2 handed mace.
Reply Quote
I gotta agree with skitz ... maybe it's the OCD in me but worthless affixes drive me nuts. On crafted pieces they might be unavoidable, but on purchased gear they stick out screaming "upgrade me"!

You have Arcane res on your boots, Thorns on your chest, and MF on your belt. I'd say those should all be much higher priority than searching for a needle in a haystack Mace...

Back on topic - I've never seen a mace that is even close to a high-end Skorn. Occasionally you'll see threads on d2jsp claiming "#1 rare two hander in US - better than a Skorn!" but invariably they are better than a low-end Skorn. I don't think one exists that is better than a high-end Skorn.
Reply Quote
Honestly?

Unless you have ~20billion+ to burn, you will not beat your Skorn for a large(+10k+) upgrade.

Boots.

And yoiur have no pickup.

FAIL.
Reply Quote
07/13/2013 04:49 AMPosted by skitzflik
Above 90%. Ever.

yeah, right. ever... I have 87% I think I should kill myself

07/13/2013 04:49 AMPosted by skitzflik
24%MS is a waste and stupid to aim for.

really? I guess there too many stupid people around

07/13/2013 05:26 AMPosted by skitzflik
Unless you have ~20billion+ to burn, you will not beat your Skorn for a large(+10k+)

I got 1h+mojo for less than 2b that will beat his scorn for a large (+10k+)

Sorry for my post attitude (copied from yours), but I think you're a bit overconfident on this. cheers
Edited by KyKaH#2425 on 7/13/2013 5:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I gotta agree with skitz ... maybe it's the OCD in me but worthless affixes drive me nuts. On crafted pieces they might be unavoidable, but on purchased gear they stick out screaming "upgrade me"!

You have Arcane res on your boots, Thorns on your chest, and MF on your belt. I'd say those should all be much higher priority than searching for a needle in a haystack Mace...

Back on topic - I've never seen a mace that is even close to a high-end Skorn. Occasionally you'll see threads on d2jsp claiming "#1 rare two hander in US - better than a Skorn!" but invariably they are better than a low-end Skorn. I don't think one exists that is better than a high-end Skorn.

Exactata-freakin-mundo.

Your other slots are MUCH MUCH MUCH easier to upgrade. Those kinda items are only found maybe once a week for sale, never on GAH, nor on RMAH. Value is MUCH higher than limits Bliz has in place.

You will find a MUCH MUCH easier upgrade getting rid of your wasted rolls on your gear.

i.e arcane boots. MF belt. Thorns!!!!! chest

@KyKah - you play EU. Different market sorry. - #2 mojo. #5? apparently now axe. (was #3 on purchase)
Edited by skitzflik#1694 on 7/13/2013 6:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Holy crap ego trip.

Look guys I never said my gear was insane good/perfect. Show me where I posted that.

Frankly I just wanted to see one of those rare maces and LONGTERM I plan on purchasing one.

YES THEY EXIST.....they are SLOWER than skorns (.90 APS) but they have an INSANE damage ratio. It's a wash in terms of DPS.

I'll look into my other gear because you guys make good points but the notion I'm doing everything wrong is absurd. I roll through MP10.
Reply Quote
07/13/2013 05:04 AMPosted by BuSH

I think what the guys have said are valid re your gear.

And if we are talking overconfident, I think that statement is it. I see a lot of people make this exact statement and I just know its not true. It may be valid of FoM, WH, and other parts of act 1 but I'm quite sure you dont mean Halls of Agony, difficult parts of act 3 and all of act 4.
Reply Quote

I think what the guys have said are valid re your gear.

And if we are talking overconfident, I think that statement is it. I see a lot of people make this exact statement and I just know its not true. It may be valid of FoM, WH, and other parts of act 1 but I'm quite sure you dont mean Halls of Agony, difficult parts of act 3 and all of act 4.

I swear to god these forums are great.

Everyone wants to measure their dicks.

I JUST WANTED TO SEE A RARE MACE.

I looked at the armor. 100% agree chest armor is easy to upgrade just waiting for a good one to post. +300 armor is nice. 180 int 70+ ar 240 vit and 700 armor.
Edited by BuSH#1830 on 7/13/2013 7:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey I can assure you noone wants to measure dicks around here dude! Just correcting a possibly erroneous statement.

And this is what youre looking for:

http://www.diabloprogress.com/items/us/?class=all&slot=2h_mace&item_name=&stat1=life_steal&val1=&stat2=crit_dmg&val2=&stat3=int&val3=&stat4=sockets&val4=&stat5=&val5=&stat6=&val6=&max_bo=&compare_to_btag=&sortby=score
Reply Quote
We were not being ego nor powertrip.

Just you will find a better upgrade for your gold. at your gear level, with your chest, boots or belt.

To buy such a weapon, to beat out a Skorn, you will be honesly be looking at multi billions in gold. - what was posted above sold on jsp for 2 of them - i looked at them myself, for well over the 10B mark. We are talking some serious gold and serious long term. Now, if that is your budget, fine. But really it is STUPID expensive for such a weapon. You can get much better bang for your buck with others. Now i may have been assuming a bit on your budget, but is CRAZY expensive for 2 handers in that kinda price range.

I never ment to be rude, or put you down. I dont do that. Ever. Was warning you.
Edited by skitzflik#1694 on 7/13/2013 7:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yes that's what I'm lookin for!

Heft Hammer at the top without the vit roll. Double int roll basically.

I plan on this longterm, but will adjust the APS change with a trifecta pox. same difference really...I can also get APS on my amulet.
Reply Quote
We were not being ego nor powertrip.

Just you will find a better upgrade for your gold. at your gear level, with your chest, boots or belt.

To buy such a weapon, to beat out a Skorn, you will be honesly be looking at multi billions in gold. Now, if that is your budget, fine. But really it is STUPID expensive for such a weapon. Now i may have been assuming a bit on your budget, but is CRAZY expensive for 2 handers in that kinda price range.

I never ment to be rude, or put you down. I dont do that. Ever. Was warning you.

It's all good man. Since the game came out I've wanted a badass WD. I've been working towards it for awhile now. Longterm I would like those items: tri pox and a rare mace. Just how I like to play.

I agree with your other gear upgrades and had no idea how much armor I was missing out on with my chest. Definitely something I will look for.

12% move speed.....maybe it's just me I notice the difference. I do have crafted bracers but was planning on making more after I crafted a new amulet.
Reply Quote
As you can see there are only 6 on the server (there are some repeats on that list) so you either have to buy off those guys or server has to roll another one. Its such a long shot so youre gonna be waiting a while.
Reply Quote
07/13/2013 07:16 AMPosted by kurOsawa
As you can see there are only 6 on the server (there are some repeats on that list) so you either have to buy off those guys or server has to roll another one. Its such a long shot so youre gonna be waiting a while.

Ya lol....def looks like it.

Trifecta pox is first on deck.
Reply Quote
I can vouch that the cheapest on that list went for 36B

That was 2 of them.

Dunno what the other 4 sold for (and bottom 3 i wouldnt want really)
Reply Quote
Agreed

To bad you can't craft one. Bummer
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]