Diablo® III

Is it worth crafting more stuff?

At this point, would it be worth crafting new shoulders/gloves to try to improve them, or would it be better to just save up and buy other upgrades on my other pieces?

I know my bracers could use some work, and i have a pair of bifectas that beat out my current gloves damage-wise.
Reply Quote
View profile
All your crafts look pretty good. It is really hard to beat a craft with a decent roll. I gave up and bought better gloves and shoulders. I only have one crafted item now - bracers, and still trying to roll something better.

I suggest you craft now and then, but mainly work on your other items. Or even consider buying items in those slots.
Reply Quote
I would say go for more bracers. Shouldn't be terribly hard to improve on the ones you have. Try for some with higher crit and/AR or pickup radius in addition to the nice int/vit rolls yours have.
Reply Quote
Both bracers and ammies can use an upgrade. Bracers obv need AR, a rare ammy can beat that tals, or at least give more vit/protection.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]