Diablo® III

Back from break, took some of your CoB advise

Well I'm back and it feels good.. wish I would of never took so many months off!

I'm currently running A1 MP8 runs.

I run Festering > Leorics > Weeping > Fields > Whim

I also feel I am getting low mana with bears and wondering should I try replacing bears with Locus/Pest?

Also what item(s) should I absolutely upgrade first? I haven't been in the AH in nearly 4 months. Within 1Bill gold.

Thank you all!

Glad to be back.

-Drops
Reply Quote
I use Locust Swarm - Pestilence... it works great with CoB because it pulls huge groups of mobs to you, which means fewer re-casts for CoB.

Your bracers seem to be the weakest piece of your gear, so I would suggest upgrading those first. 4.5% isn't terribly high cc, and I personally think that knockback is one of the worst mods you can have on your gear for a CoB build (second only to fear).

After your bracers, I would say your helm. Unless you really need that extra mana regen (which, in my opinion, you shouldn't...), you should either look to get cc or a higher vit roll.

Otherwise, I think you're in pretty good shape.
Reply Quote
Thank you, yea I think I should start crafting bracers. I have a 6% CC zuni (best 1mil UNID I ever bought) but I was testing the MR over the dmg increase. I think I do gain like 12K dmg with it. I should check that out. Also I never thought about the knockback on the bracers. I havent played in months so I totally forgot about that.. thanks for pointing that out!

Also as for followers Ive read about the IAS/Freeze Enchantress (I do have an amazing freeze weapon I got when before everyone decided to start buying them). But I have been using the Rogue.. (gosh look at his gear!) lol.. so do you guys have a preference?

Thank you again!
Reply Quote
When I rolled with bears, I used to use the enchantress equipped with a Maximus because it was like getting two followers for the price of one. Now, though, I don't use any... they just get in the way of baddies walking into my blender.
Reply Quote
Hemo is correct, to save mana run COB aka the CHAINSAW!

And locusts- pestilance will almost act like a monk pull and bring them right into your line of fire.

And as long as u got about 80mana regen you can hold that badboy down for hours.

Try it out mate!

Good luck!

Respect to all the WD's doing their thing!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]