Diablo® III

A few PvP suggestions

It would be nice if we had, beyond the present FFA, the following PvP options:

- individual 1x1 matches: would allow a fairer definition of the winner, since in many FFA duels your take 99% of the opponent's life and another player takes the remaining 1% and gets the win!

- team 2x2 matches (or even nxn matches) without friendly fire

- it would also be nice if the game had a counter, showing for each player the number of kills and deaths in each pvp game and in the entire career

- based on that counter, it would be possible to build a player rank for pvp

- more maps would be very nice too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]