Diablo® III

hellgate london

remember that game :) so much potential, promised every monster would look different, every enviroment would be different. and when i got the game everything looked exactly the same LOL kinda like all the promises about d3 in the beginning and what we got now? Lol guess they still remember some of bliz norths tricks!
Reply Quote
Please don't remind me. HG:L was awful in every way. I was so excited for that one. Fortunately this is nothing like that.
Reply Quote
so says the guy with a P100
Reply Quote
Its online 'Xd free, i bought it 3 moths earlier then they shut down the server i was like fail 50e game... :(
Reply Quote
Game was disappointing but pioneered a lot of great ideas that inspired other successful games we have now (over half a decade later).
Reply Quote
- Reddit Diablo
View profile
Sadly the best parts of HellGate london was the subscription content. I feel bad for the people who bought the expensive early bird packages now that the game is dead and being ran by a third party =/
Reply Quote
Sadly the best parts of HellGate london was the subscription content

they even screwed that up because i was
getting subscription items without paying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]