Diablo® III

When is single Lifesteal viable?

Exactly like the title says when is single lifesteal viable im looking into doing about mp5-6
currently only have 150k dps would this be enough?

whats the breaking point for single lifesteal?
Reply Quote
I carry two WKL's with me. Double LS IMO is 100% needed sometimes to MAXIMIZE your dps.

If your kiting to much or waiting for cds or dieing, ur doing LESS dmg overall...
Reply Quote
I rarely switch out for a second LS these days. I do die occasionally though, when things get particularly hectic.
Reply Quote
View profile
For MP5-6 150k it is viable now. Just make sure you have enough life so you don't get one timed and have decent mitigation, as close to 5k armor and 500 AR as possible. You should be fine either way since your running lower MPs.

Cheers & GL,
CC-
Reply Quote
It depends on your total mitigation.

I've always used azmodon as my test. If you can attack through the black pits he throws out, you're good.

It's not the only measure, but it's a consistent one and it's hard to find good consistent test areas with elites changing up affixes all the time.

Also, it obviously depends on what the life steal is. I can tell the difference between 2.8 and 3% as I'm pushing myself to the break even point regularly. So if you are running a lower LS%, try upgrading the weapon before getting a second LS weapon.
Edited by Ireneaus#1614 on 7/18/2013 8:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I've tried going single LS for MP10 ubers and it made life...uncomfortable but my DPS is nowhere near great at 250K unbuffed...same against RD packs on MP10.
Reply Quote
Think i read some time back you want around 210k dps before you can drop to 1x LS weapon.
Reply Quote
I didn't read, sorry. MP5-6 1 LS should be enough.
Reply Quote
For MP5-6, you are totally fine.
Reply Quote
ummm on your hardcore char or soft core?

single LS with 150K dps on mp5 belling is more then enough imho ... but I have no idea about hardcore
Reply Quote
yeah its for my hardcore unbuffed im at 606 ar and 4k armor with sti
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]