Diablo® III

Worst Item on WD above u!

Rules are Simple.

What do u think is WORST item on WD above. No Gold Limit. - no budget. Keep in WD gearing req's

If WD above u says what in stash/backpack, is immune.

Is meant as a up "what do i upgrade next" thread, with gear critism thread.

Next down : offhand. Is the top top top Serpent - will not get upgradfe to be honest,.

Myself - i am thinking _maybe_ my gloves or shoulders. Need pickup on 1 of them tho!

CONFIRMATION FROM MY PEEPS BE NICE!
Edited by skitzflik#1694 on 7/23/2013 7:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Like anyone wants to critique the man with more money than an oil rich Arab nation.

I think your shoulders are the "worst" of your crafting. I just feel it will be REALLY hard to get the right combination of affixes to beat those gloves.
Reply Quote
07/23/2013 07:36 AMPosted by StonedOne
Like anyone wants to critique the man with more money than an oil rich Arab nation.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

Also that stoned one needs to lay off the !@#$%^ and craft some better bracers. Magic find? Physical resists? Right.
That bracer is going to stop a demon just as well as butter would stop a hot knife.
Reply Quote
View profile
@StonedOne

Helm. I think you could do manage mana with a Zuni helm and proper use of honored guest. That would allow a Manaj offhand and the nice set bonus it offers...

edit:
whoops I skipped MCP.

@mcp I'd say the belt. That's the sorriest idea for a dps belt I've ever seen. Nice defense, but seriously ... 94/8/38????
Edited by freakinjstu#1760 on 7/23/2013 7:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@mcp

Personally, I think your chest is the worst. This is where I'd get stats, and seeing how you're missing a bit of life, I'd start there.
Reply Quote
[quote="94987068209"]Like anyone wants to critique the man with more money than an oil rich Arab nation.
/quote]

LOL - i may be "rich" by standards, and i COULD afford to overgear myself fully, but if i 1 shot mp10, is no fun. 1 shot mp8 and i am good! :)

DUIRKA DURKA. JIHAD JIHAD!

@S1 : i would say possibly your offhand is weakest. Missing 3.5%cc or maybe your boots. No AR? Overall: Zero or minimal PUR is kinda bad (yes i know, i have 5 yards. _very_ minimal by my stardards, but lost 7 yards when made my bracers :love:
Reply Quote
damm, took 30 mins for anybody to respond and then 4 while i type responce to 1st post!
Reply Quote
@freakinjstu

The only item that even looks like it could use any help is probably the rare ring, where you would have hoped for some average damage as opposed to the socket. Everything else is hard to pick at, it's looking pretty GG!
Reply Quote
@klovers : cant find fault with your gear really. (we are semi clones really) Only thing suggets is swap out Unity for a Litany (surgivability) or a SOJ (stuff just melts @ our DPS level. Packs give us a delay ..... minor delay. SOJ helps) - Maybe drop a IAS item for better mana management - depends on playstyle

<if to hard> SKIP me. or just say shoulders. i can dig it!
Edited by skitzflik#1694 on 7/23/2013 8:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
EDIT: wrong thread apparently
Edited by JabberWocky#6500 on 7/23/2013 9:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@skitzflik

Yeah, shoulders need some help. =)

You would also pick up a serious DPS gain from a Mojo instead of a shield, but I think you might end up losing some EHP which is probably why you are using a shield.....so up to you I suppose. More damage means more Life Steal, so it's up to the player there!
Reply Quote
@unzero

Either your Non-Avg dmg tripox or your non-beastly crafted shoulders...:P

Actually I would probably say your shoulders. It is possible to craft better. Maybe craft better bracers? Or is it the MS% or AS% that you really need?
Edited by Moridin#1522 on 7/23/2013 8:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/23/2013 07:57 AMPosted by skitzflik
@klovers : cant find fault with your gear really. (we are semi clones really) Only thing suggets is swap out Unity for a Litany (surgivability) or a SOJ (stuff just melts @ our DPS level. Packs give us a delay ..... minor delay. SOJ helps) - Maybe drop a IAS item for better mana management - depends on playstyle

I guess your gloves if I were to pick one thing. They're very nice for DPS but they provide nothing else other than PUR so they're not amazing or anything. That's where I'd be trying to craft.
Reply Quote
@Unzero : I have a BEAST MOJO.. i logged out in semi pvp spec. I have the#2 sperpent just not visible. with mojo i am ~286kish (104-451 10cc 261int 123vit 6% elites dmg + more i cant remember)

@Mordin : i would say maybe the boots. The 52AR gives alot of AR, but, the 182 dex does not much at this stage. stacking dex is more a p100 / luxury? (also if you call a Aeil a witch you have some ji'it'toh!")
Reply Quote
@superpope

Glove and craft it :)
Reply Quote
@Moridin

Bracers, cmon, u can craft better ones....

Note: since im using a low budget gear, pls be polite :P
Reply Quote
@Moridin I have been spending most of my DE on my Monk, but I have crafted over 500 Shoulders for my WD and none have quite hit the level I want for that slot.

And I have been eyeballing prices on a pox forever....Just waiting for a good deal!

~~~ Don't rate me, they already did.
Reply Quote
@Unzero : I have a BEAST MOJO.. i logged out in semi pvp spec. I have the#2 sperpent just not visible. with mojo i am ~286kish (104-451 10cc 261int 123vit 6% elites dmg + more i cant remember)

@Mordin : i would say maybe the boots. The 52AR gives alot of AR, but, the 182 dex does not much at this stage. stacking dex is more a p100 / luxury? (also if you call a Aeil a witch you have some ji'it'toh!")

rofl...Yeah I figured the boots would be the callout. As for Aviendha, she is a melee warrior who can channel massive amounts of power. Mostly fire. :P I couldn't really think of anyone else to name her after. Besides, I think she "looks" kinda like how Avi would look. Haha

Aiel* :P
Reply Quote
@superpope : pants. +int/vit/armor and socks are nice, but, without AR .............. ya feel me? its a eHP slot, (or DPS if Innas) without All Res 50+ (ideally 70+) even at the point of sacrifce armor, would give more bang for buck. Not cheap tho!
Reply Quote
@Mordin : yeah sticking by the boots

and i would have called Soriela or bair more w Witch honestly! Not Amys, she sounds kinda foxy lady
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]