Diablo® III

Worst Item on WD above u!

View profile

Wait - are you saying you actually found something? You might want to create a thread for that by itself.

Dude, that is a freakin' amazing hotdogging build. I would love to see you in action.

My gear needs major work, but I think you have inspired me to start over completely.

Kudos on an absolutely amazing and totally original build!

The 0Dog build I have equipped? I definitely didn't come up with it. It's in the WD sticky.
Reply Quote
^Gunner - very nice, very expensive gear. Only thing I can see there that not great is your zuni marrow.
Reply Quote
@ KO...damn nice WD. cant find anything bad and alot of things i want.
Edited by AreYouGellis#1652 on 7/23/2013 11:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@kadaverjunky

tough call, but pants are missing armor (only reason to use rare pants is for the high int vit / ar + armor combo with sockets), helm is also missing 100+int.
Reply Quote

Dude, that is a freakin' amazing hotdogging build. I would love to see you in action.

My gear needs major work, but I think you have inspired me to start over completely.

Kudos on an absolutely amazing and totally original build!

The 0Dog build I have equipped? I definitely didn't come up with it. It's in the WD sticky.

Did you craft that sword yourself?
Reply Quote
probaby shoulders. no vit? and you call yourself a life stacker
Reply Quote
@Darkvoid
Fear on hit chicken would drive me crazy even with bears.
Dig those glove though.
Reply Quote
View profile

Did you craft that sword yourself?

No definitely not. Gold AH, I believe max 2B buyout. I can look through my history if you're curious the exact amount.
Reply Quote
@Gunnersdream.... Lol... I guess it's your Mojo... Even if it's godly... You can get a little more Average damage out of it and a lot more All resist... But... It's still godly lol.
Reply Quote
View profile
07/23/2013 01:32 PMPosted by SunTzu
@Gunnersdream.... Lol... I guess it's your Mojo... Even if it's godly... You can get a little more Average damage out of it and a lot more All resist... But... It's still godly lol.

07/23/2013 01:32 PMPosted by SunTzu

Oh sorry Neuron already critiqued me - please check out demonbudgie.

Sorry about that.
Reply Quote
@gunnersDream.
your worst item is definitely ur boots. You need more vital and ur boot roll is not helping.
did anyone mention that to you?

07/23/2013 01:55 PMPosted by GunnersDream

Sorry about that.
Reply Quote
View profile
@gunnersDream.
your worst item is definitely ur boots. You need more vital and ur boot roll is not helping.
did anyone mention that to you?

Sorry about that.

Ya my 0Dog boots had PUR because I thought two pieces w/ PUR would be handy. Turns out you only need one, so I'm shopping around for some Resist All boots with the globe bonus.

My regular zuni boots are correctly rolled, though. Thanks for pointers!
Reply Quote
@demonbudgie

Nice WD, but glove and rare ring don't have CD, which seems like a problem to me.
Reply Quote
@Axiom

I guess your pants because they lack armor, but nice shoulders!
Reply Quote
Lol
Reply Quote
^ SunTzu Maybe the gloves since they have str and dex but no vit. I like your high RA tho....
Reply Quote
07/23/2013 07:43 AMPosted by MCP
Like anyone wants to critique the man with more money than an oil rich Arab nation.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

Also that stoned one needs to lay off the !@#$%^ and craft some better bracers. Magic find? Physical resists? Right.
That bracer is going to stop a demon just as well as butter would stop a hot knife.

I have been crafting nothing but bracers and have hit close to 100 now without an improvement. You tell me to craft better ones and BAM. 5th craft of the night.

Thanks MCP.. can you now tell me to craft a better amulet
Reply Quote
Stone very nice doc. I would look for a string with more crit.
Reply Quote
07/23/2013 09:48 PMPosted by StonedOne

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

Also that stoned one needs to lay off the !@#$%^ and craft some better bracers. Magic find? Physical resists? Right.
That bracer is going to stop a demon just as well as butter would stop a hot knife.

I have been crafting nothing but bracers and have hit close to 100 now without an improvement. You tell me to craft better ones and BAM. 5th craft of the night.

Thanks MCP.. can you now tell me to craft a better amulet

Lucky sob! Maybe I should insult myself into crafting better gloves, it might work.
I'll send you a rabbit's foot, a seven leaf clover, and a swastika, it will work just as well as debasing the results of the RNGods.

Fun fact: The word swastika came from the Sanskrit word svastika, meaning any lucky or auspicious object, and in particular a mark made on persons and things to denote auspiciousness, or any piece of luck or well-being.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]