Diablo® III

Worst Item on WD above u!

07/24/2013 11:53 AMPosted by MCP
Fun fact: The word swastika came from the Sanskrit word svastika, meaning any lucky or auspicious object, and in particular a mark made on persons and things to denote auspiciousness, or any piece of luck or well-being.

Fun fact: The "original" swastika's were completely straight, while the !@#$ swasika's are turned more diagonal.
Reply Quote
@kadaverjunky

tough call, but pants are missing armor (only reason to use rare pants is for the high int vit / ar + armor combo with sockets), helm is also missing 100+int.
tough indeed^^ do you think i shall use the blackthornes pants on my crappy wiz?^^ i would lose a bit dps (3k) for sure, gain only ~1k life and i didnT look up yet if the armor gain pushes my ehp without dodge (d3up.com ftw) more than ~33 k with dodge-crap included.. till i can afford similar or better pants + extra armor (or maybe even bt with ar:)
Edited by KadaverjunkY#2876 on 7/24/2013 12:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@kadaverjunky

tough call, but pants are missing armor (only reason to use rare pants is for the high int vit / ar + armor combo with sockets), helm is also missing 100+int.
tough indeed^^ do you think i shall use the blackthornes pants on my crappy wiz?^^ i would lose a bit dps (3k) for sure, gain only ~1k life and i didnT look up yet if the armor gain pushes my ehp without dodge (d3up.com ftw) more than ~33 k with dodge-crap included.. till i can afford similar or better pants + extra armor (or maybe even bt with ar:)

No I wouldn't, the loss of AR from your rare pants is greater than the gain of Armor+Str from the BT pants.

The only reason I am using BT's is because I dropped a ton of gold on them to get a quality pair for my Wiz, so the stats are better than most of the run of the mill rare pants selling for 600mil these days.
Edited by couchy#1938 on 7/24/2013 12:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@ couchy

Your HF ring. :P
Reply Quote
@Moridin vn wd. Pink pants gotta go. Dye em white :P
Reply Quote
@ couchy

Your HF ring. :P

haha ya for sure, i have a decent unity waiting patiently in my stash, just power leveling at the moment.
Reply Quote
07/24/2013 02:35 PMPosted by BoNeCrUsHeR
@Moridin vn wd. Pink pants gotta go. Dye em white :P
your Zunimassa's Marrow 8P
or the ammy^^
Edited by KadaverjunkY#2876 on 7/29/2013 2:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@KadaverjunkY gloves
Reply Quote
@lu1gui : nice Doc. hard to pick. maybe pants (can get alot higher stats, especially more vit)
Reply Quote
@skitzflik...
good to catch you in here to criticize ur build..
your worst item on ur wd....
it's the freaking red gem on ur 500B spear.

see it in here
http://d3up.com/b/908885
Edited by Luffy#1946 on 7/29/2013 3:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
#Luffy
You're obviously just getting started so there's no point in going througha all ur gear, but you can definitely start with boots : you really need some mvt speed and int on those ;)
i looked at GORIA btw
Edited by PeggySue#2447 on 7/29/2013 3:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
#Luffy
You're obviously just getting started so there's no point in going througha all ur gear, but you can definitely start with boots : you really need some mvt speed and int on those ;)
i looked at GORIA btw

0.o!
You got me... :P
Reply Quote
@ luffy your SC WD I'd say craft some more bracers and throw a ruby in that sword!!
Reply Quote
@technoviking your chest piece is probably the weakest, it has high vit but no armor. Dex is cool but dodge is random.
Reply Quote
@ pirt - Vagisil

Hard to choose one particular piece, ill settle on thoes pants. You have much under 4k armor. thoes pants are low intel, low vitality, low armor and no all resistance. I suggest you search for some great "rare" pants, you can check my profile for a good example of pants to use. Good luck with your items and farming.

im interested in what someone chooses as my "worst" piece of armor
Reply Quote
yeah that's a hard choice maybe your gloves to get more int haha or maybe your pox to get attack speed. prolly don't need that loh
Reply Quote
Nice gear yum. Your chest could use more VIT, but then so could mine.
Reply Quote
Axiom, Very hard to see anything on you.

If anything I'd have to maybe agree about the vit on chest. Great looking WD :)
Reply Quote
@DonBukka : probably the bracers. Are nice DPS true, but very low eHP. No AR. No Armor. Minimal Vit
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]