Diablo® III

www.twitch.tv/men_with_Juggs

Hello All,

Feel free to check out our Team Stream on www.twitch.tv/men_with_juggs

We are on the US Server

We do daily UNID Legendaries raffles. Gearchecks, MP 10 Uber Carries. Feel free to come in and ask questions and we will try to answer it to the best of our abilities.

Our active streamers are :
JuggernautKC#1197 ---460K DPS barb Unbuff
Shonrii#1206 ---#3 Paragon Monk in the World and over 300K DPS with WKL
Davloh#1574 ---Top 25 DPS DH on the US server
Lazerfire#1208 ---Over 300K DPS Wiz with NAT SET
LeonZai#1954 ---Over 240K Monk with WKL
Reply Quote
Good Streamer ! do have a look!
Reply Quote
Bunch of good guys that are approachable and very knowledgeable about their respective classes, also Shonrii looks like Krillen =O
Reply Quote
good bunch of guys always some good stuff to see :D plus who doesn't like free stuff :p
Reply Quote
A great team of streamers that always provide entertaining and fun runs for Ubers or Paragon Leveling. This team are knowledgeable about gear check of their respective classes. A great place to hangout and chill while have a chance to join in unid raffle.
Reply Quote
This stream is super entertaining! They are very nice and helpful group of people! Because of how many people stream on this channel, they are on pretty much around the clock! Plus they also do a lot of giveaways for viewers who stay and follow them!
Reply Quote
I always enjoy my time in this channel, good guys, very friendly, always doing viewer runs, ubers carries, free give aways, chances to earn on a point system, come check it out, you'll enjoy it, make sure to push that follow button :)
Reply Quote
Fun stream to watch and the streamers are always helpful and chatty and knowledgable as well about their main classes. Watch them for the entertainment and you might learn something new as well. People in chat are nice as well and the many giveaways like unid items and gold are always nice.
Reply Quote
Everything about the channel and it's respective streamers are Juggtastic!
Reply Quote
good stream
Reply Quote
awesome stream,

Free ubers,

free UNIDs
Reply Quote
very good stream.... very helpful streamers and alota fun! come check it out helped me out a ton
Reply Quote
Very good stream, It's very fun, and the people in the chat are active. They all do ubers or key runs if you can ask politely. There is a case where even some moderators sponsor a separate run. The streamers know their knowledge in there respected classes, if you have any questions please ask in some cases you can also ask for a gear check. If you ask for a gear check, please know, What MP U R doing, along with what MP you WANT to do, but please be realistic. Don't expect a jump from mp 3 straight to mp 10. Thank you and if you do show up, Welcome. Have a nice day.
Reply Quote
very fun stream to be a part of! =D
Reply Quote
Great stream i watch everyday they are great with the commuity plz everyone check them out
Reply Quote
Love this stream. I hoped in and won 1 piece of gear when I joined his game they helped me out with 3 other pieces of gear. Thats what this stream is about helping everyone. I dont donate often but I have donated to this stream.
Reply Quote
If you want a group of players that actually care for the community and the game, you have to check these guys out... They are an awesome bunch and all of them are willing to help out. Would rate them a 10/10..
Reply Quote
One of the best streams, very fun to watch.
Reply Quote
First time streaming any D3 and this channel is amazing super entertaining and nice!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]