Diablo® III

www.twitch.tv/men_with_Juggs

A fun stream, with a good bunch of guys, very friendly, always helping the viewers with giveaways, runs, ubers, gear checks. Enjoy it, and have fun with us.
Reply Quote
I've only been tuning in for a few days, but I am very impressed with the quality of this stream. Very knowledgeable group of guys that love doing what they do. Always giving back to the community and happy to answer any question. Highly recommended for anyone who just wants to have some fun in D3 as a group or if you're just starting up the game once again! Keep up the great work!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Hey, i would just love to say that Juggs is probably the best/friendliest barb ive ever seen and i was refered by one of his friends onto his channel, I've almost been watching him constantly, theres constant give aways and if you are a loyal watcher he will often do favors like gear checks and such which is incredibly helpful, i love it, he has done so much for the D3 community and not just Juggs but props too all the friends that help him. just a good word for all of you guys, thanks :)
Reply Quote
Great stream, i cant log into twitch to receive points or anything though =/. Great streamer though ^_^ keep up the good stuff
Reply Quote
men_with_juggs is the coolest bunch of guys that stream D3 by far and better than most any other streamers for any games that I watch anyway. They make D3 enjoyable to play!!! You should deff check them out!
Reply Quote
Watch streams all the time, but these guys are amazing and funny, keep it up guys, love the raffles, very organized, this is the place to be.
Reply Quote
Hello Cryoken,

thank you for coming to the channel. Try to logout of twitch and then close your browser. Then reopen the browser and login into twitch then that should work. Once you are able to chat then will be able to get points from our channel's Bot.

Thanks,
Juggs
Reply Quote
juggs stream is the best, they always do viewers runs and giveaways.

also alot of learning for barb, monk and wizzard
Reply Quote
Funny streams c: , good gear checks . awesome giveaways!
Reply Quote
great stream
Reply Quote
Good streamer & barb! Recommend it.
Reply Quote
Good stream with good team of streamers.
Reply Quote
great stream lots of ubers and farming comps
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Good Stream!! -Millencolinm3
Reply Quote
Entertaining stream with giveaways, gear check, uber runs, level runs etc
Reply Quote
I want to say thank you all for leaving positive comments about the stream. In addition, thank you all for stopping by the stream and supporting all the streamers on men_with_juggs
Reply Quote
Awesome streaming!!! Love the lucky draw
Reply Quote
Great Stream. Juggs is GG, and Dave is a Beast DH!

Watch the stream, be entertained.

Winning stuff is just a bonus.
Reply Quote
Super fun stream. I have learned a lot just from watching these guys play and talking about their classes. They are all willing to help and provide an entertaining experience while your watching. Highly recommend this group of guys to all wanting to learn or to just kill time. Check them out, tell your friends and hit that follow button if this is where you belong. All the giveaways are pretty sweet and just completes the experience.
Reply Quote
only watched the stream a few times, but they seem to be very knowledgeable about their classes and helpful to everyone who comes in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]