Diablo® III

WW Barb. act 4 inferno. DAZED, DIES.

What the hell? I keep getting "dazed"... stand there for 2 seconds while I die.
Reply Quote
You're probably being stunned by a mounted Armaddon

By the way, you have 160m worth of gems on your barb, but you gear is probably worth only 5m apart from the ICs. Unless you are playing self-found mode, please look into re-gearing your barb
Reply Quote
re-gearing to?

Edited by sonicassault#1599 on 7/23/2013 6:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Practically everything
Reply Quote
That doesnt help dude... should I model him after you? Our stats arent that far off
Reply Quote
And what can I do about being stunned?
Reply Quote
My paper dps is double yours, which is a big nono.

You can take a look at micks#1330's budget barb gearing here just to get a basic sense of a very cheap and decent barb

http://mick1330.imgur.com/
Reply Quote
Sweet, thanks.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ShoGunX-1614/hero/25832644

I was going for this... just need a hellfire ring. Is there something wrong with this build?
Reply Quote
i would say replace the rings. bare minimum they should have at least 2 important stats of CD, CC or IAS.

You are using WW with a 2H, you would be better off doing away with IAS and going for CD and CC and using HOTA. Your skorn is pretty hot. With HOTA you can oneshot groups of whites and take down Elites pretty quickly.

You would probably do well to put at least one of those pink gems in ur helm for more HP and put ur ruby in the pants.

You could craft a pretty nice pair of shoulders (150str+150vit+AR check out mine).

If you do switch to HOTA get more CD.

Furthermore i have found that you dont really need war cry in MP10 and you can actually switch that out for something else ( like overpower-killing spree and get an extra 10% CC which you can constantly refresh). Not saying u won't die here and there when u get a plague pool + arcane but you should survive more than not.

Note sure of your funding but u can get a rather nice bracer from crafting as well.

I run MP10 only and i haven't spent that much gold on what i have (i actually found most of it).
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ShoGunX-1614/hero/25832644

I was going for this... just need a hellfire ring. Is there something wrong with this build?

Don't hold ur breathe on the hellfire ring. i've gotten no luck on those.

That is a pretty good template, but not everything works for everyone.

If you are playing low MP you just need to avoid those special attacks
Reply Quote
Nice, well thank you for the time you spent transformer... I mean autobot. Ill add this to my bookmarks.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
I changed my rings... 182k dps. Youda man!
Reply Quote
WHOAAAAAAA

I just ran through the weeping hollow on mp7... and I only had to shout wrath twice.

Wow. This made my month. THANK YOU AUTOBOT!
Reply Quote
View profile
you could craft better amulet and shoulders , and replace strongarm bracers either crafted or lacuni.

if you go with lacuni (get with crit) and you could sell current Ice Climbers and get non move speed ones and get some vitality instead.
you then would end up with possibly more crit chance, same or more hp, more IAS, and more dmg.

you can craft str shoulders hoping for decent vitality / resist all , or roll vitality shoulders until you proc a good str roll / all resist, and end up with alot more HP.

amulet, depending on your luck. you could get an awsome upgrade within 10 rolls, or take you 20-30 for a half decent roll, all depends on random stats proced.

your current innas pants have only 8% ias and no vitality on them.
try to get some with vitality to up your survivability.

as for act 4. those mobs that can daze stun you are mean. you have to have something going thats letting you leech life, or have enough EHP to deal with it if your wrath is down.

but if you can hold perma wrath, then you would be immune to the daze anyhow.
Reply Quote
07/23/2013 10:27 PMPosted by InnerTurmoil
but if you can hold perma wrath, then you would be immune to the daze anyhow.
woot

What is the name of an ammy "plan"... cant find it in the AH

Yeah my vit needs help, ill work on that.

I got new pants with some vit
Reply Quote
07/23/2013 06:48 PMPosted by sonicassault
And what can I do about being stunned?

I don't think anyone's answered this yet. You won't be stunned if you have wrath up. If you can't avoid running into a mounted armaddon without wrath, then cast rend:blood lust *before* it hits you. Unless you're taking a real crapton of damage, rend will heal you through the stun.

I do see that you aren't using rend. IMHO it's an undervalued skill. Not only does it keep you alive, but it doesn't decent damage as well.
Reply Quote
FYI, I spent $9 on those gems and that gear. Not bad. (I didnt spend any money on my witch doctor or my monk)

And I still have 10 mil gold
Edited by sonicassault#1599 on 7/24/2013 1:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
WHOAAAAAAA

I just ran through the weeping hollow on mp7... and I only had to shout wrath twice.

Wow. This made my month. THANK YOU AUTOBOT!

NP glad my advice helped you out.

as was mentioned in another post ur better off rolling a vit shoulders to get the high str and vit. if u can roll one of those with all resist thats even better.

I got lucky and rolled a really nice amulet, of course there is better, and yours is pretty good.

if i were u i would still switch out war cry for HOTA to take those elites down quick. with all that life steal your attacks will keep you at full HP with them.

once you get a bit more vit you will be able to handle things much much easier. honestly with HOTA u should be able to roll through MP10, but i really would suggest getting Rend-Bloodlust in there and make sure it's up all the time and you will stay at full health almost always (unless the plague + arcane mobs surround you and trap you).

I'm not much of a fan of WW with 2H since it relies so heavily on attack speed and 2 handed weapons really dont shine (unless ur rich and can buy godly quad-fecta's) and i think you would find HOTA much more powerful as high MP makes WW take forever to kill stuff while HOTA can one shot a lot of stuff. Feel free to give it a try if you haven't before, u might be surprised how well it works.

Most of all just have fun, you are on the right track.
Reply Quote
View profile
woot

What is the name of an ammy "plan"... cant find it in the AH

Yeah my vit needs help, ill work on that.

I got new pants with some vit

1. amulet of strength

2. vitality shoulders. craft til you proc a good Str and Resist All roll and gain 200+ vitality. might lose a littel dps but you need to live.. cause dead dps is no dps.

3. grats on upgrade. eventually you want to go for pants with 100+ vitality

for a cheap upgrade. you can find a better mempo helm with 9% IaS , 12% life with similiar str.
since you wont be getting a crit one unless you have the funds to buy it?
the 12% life instead of 10% would make a little chunk of HP increase.
alternate route. get an IK helm with 6 % crit, 12% life 3 piece bonus for reduce dmg from melee.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]