Diablo® III

So I have some real gold to spend...finally

The flipping gods have been kind to me recently. Less than a month ago I had never broke 200m. Now I kinda hit a point where gear became really expensive and stopped spending. After a profitable last few days I have 700m to spend.

Was hoping for some insight in what to look for in a rare weapon. I figure that is my best bang for my buck. Best use of the damage from my SoJ and Zuni boots.

At what point does a rare weapon become better than what I have? I'm not fully sure how to appreciate the benefit a black weapon gives me over my MCK I guess. Also, is there ever a point in getting a good sword that has the same attack speed as an MCK? I think I may try out an axe. Hopefully that would let me ease up on some mana gear I run.
Reply Quote
Any black weapon with higher DPS than your MCK (1052.2) with similar critical hit damage will be more effective damagewise. With 700m you can easily pick up a black weapon with 1250+ damage with crit damage and a socket.
Reply Quote
^ it's not actually as easy as that. MCK also have nearly 200 int to compensate for in a rare weapon. If you have a lot of elemental dmg modifiers on your gear I would look for a rare but generally the affordable rares have bad ls or critical (max 65 on crafted). I would compare your weapon purchase carefully on d3up carefully and don't make dps calc mistakes. For what it's worth I Sniped the axe on my wiz recently but I don't play her anymore. If it's and upgrade for you then I can sell you for cheap (cost price)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]