Diablo® III

Me vs Everybody (Survival Test)

A) Set yourself free. Leave her alone until she wants you back. Or just tell her to get out of your sight for now.
B) Give her the dance of good and evil. In other words, give her TEMPTATIONS, then test her, and teach her stuff. And learn stuff yourself too.
C) Take back the control and just be a man and tell her,
"Alright, sweetheart, you've been a Queen for a while, but you gotta still remember who's the King around here. I just haven't been a King lately cuz I'm tired from hard work."
D) Tell Her "why are you so controlling? why don't you chill out, relax, enjoy. I don't wanna deal with your problems right now. So you deal with yourself Your Way, or it's gonna be "My Way" and if it's my way, then it's the High Way.
E) Tell her "Lets go take a journey of self discovery. Come, you'll need it." Then lead her to her fantasies, understand??

^ Those are only 5 of the reasons why LR is perpetually single. (%

07/17/2013 04:21 PMPosted by Surly
LR just bribes women with Dove chocolates, it only works for so long and then you'll need some real advice.

A woman that is susceptible to a bribe with a Dove chocolate is nothing but a cheap !@#$%. Try with Lindt.
Reply Quote
Lol, Alright then, Laurelynd, in your point of view, what does a woman want?
and why am I perpetually single?
Reply Quote
View profile
OK
If I win I get every piece of gear on the character I beat you on.
If, somehow, someway, you manage to squeak out a win, you get bragging rights that you beat me!
Reply Quote
07/17/2013 05:07 PMPosted by Angelthirst
Lol, Alright then, Laurelynd, in your point of view, what does a woman want?

That depends. In a beauty pageant, the mandatory answer to such question is "World peace". However, seeing how this thread is more of a Jco vs. Everybody Else kind of thing, rather than a beauty contest, I'm going to go with "A new video card". Although, I have to admit, this response is strongly impacted by my current circumstances and should not be accepted as widely applicable.

07/17/2013 05:07 PMPosted by Angelthirst
and why am I perpetually single?

I suggest you conduct a survey among your ex-GFs. Don't forget to keep us posted here with the results and the list of bodily harms that may have befallen you during the interviews. (%
Reply Quote
OK
If, somehow, someway, you manage to squeak out a win, you get bragging rights that you beat me!

^ lol this guy, just wants to take all.
nah man, that's not the Jedi Way, don't take people's stuff.
Walk the Jedi Way, man. You're in the land of the "Jedi", understand?
get that hubris outta here, or I will use Draw Sword.

and when I draw the sword, it's a complete circle, and I, cannot be defeated.
You're a spiritual man in some ways, So Understand, KamelJabber.

@Laurelind's paragraphs
See, this is why you cannot listen to women's minds, understand? wth are they talking about? who cares. Listen to your own integrity as a man.
BTW Lauralind, wth, why are women thinking about hurting men, and men thinking about hurting women? See, there's something wrong with that thinking right there.

Take the Jedi Way, you idiots.
If you wanna learn, just Ask.
Edited by CountFury#1192 on 7/17/2013 5:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/17/2013 04:59 PMPosted by Laurelynd
A woman that is susceptible to a bribe with a Dove chocolate is nothing but a cheap !@#$%. Try with Lindt.

Valhrona chocolate. only the best for my girl.
/thread.

there is a nice cafe called "Chocolate Boutique" here in Auckland, NZ. they serve this stuff, with a bar of this chocolate in it. om nom nom.
Reply Quote
^ and that's wassup.
Behold, Fitz is a modern man!

Rise, Fitz. it's time for you and her to become something higher. ;)
Let me know when, lol.
Reply Quote
A woman wants a man who nummies down on her cookies and milk.
If man could master this, there would be no problems in the household.
Reply Quote

Yes.. that's the kinda woman I want... ;D
Reply Quote

Om nom nom nom (hopefully not as recklessly as cookie monster)
Reply Quote
View profile
OK

^ lol this guy, just wants to take all.
nah man, that's not the Jedi Way, don't take people's stuff.
Walk the Jedi Way, man. You're in the land of the "Jedi", understand?
get that hubris outta here, or I will use Draw Sword.

and when I draw the sword, it's a complete circle, and I, cannot be defeated.
You're a spiritual man in some ways, So Understand, KamelJabber.

For the record, I find you to be extremely interesting.
Also :-D
Also, more than a little spiritual but this is my virtual presence =P
Reply Quote
I would like to change the rules of your challenge to deaths / $ spent. $ can be gold or real money.

Last night I took a swing at MP10, and ran into a Yellow zombie horde which killed me three times.

3 deaths / 0 money = infinite deaths per money.

Wait, that didn't work out quite right. Math am hard. I quit your challenge sir.

P.S. My wife made me gave me free reign to eat all of the remaining cinnamon rolls.
Reply Quote
Did I hear milk? Oh, I likes me some milk. I like it "fresh" too, if you know what I mean.

Note: Just a matter of time for this thread to get deleted. Unless Rii shows up, then it'll get deleted in about a minute.

@KJ

Agreed. You beat me, my gear is yours. So, when are you going to upload a virus to my computer to immobilize my mouse? Absent that, I am pretty confident that JCO WINS!!!!!!

@Overg

Yup, you lose. But you have cinnamon rolls, so that probably means you win. Darn.
Edited by jco310#1218 on 7/17/2013 7:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Kamel's wife is more OP than all of us.

Especially in the kitchen around breakfast time or if you cant find your jeans. :P
Reply Quote
View profile
Kamel's wife is more OP than all of us.

Especially in the kitchen around breakfast time or if you cant find your jeans. :P

HA!!!!!!!

+1
Reply Quote
That's true, at p25 you all get new gear. Namely your own gear since all my gear is coming back to Pappa JCO!!!!!
Reply Quote
View profile
Lucky 13 now KJ. You're falling behind.

Jco said at plevel 25 he is giving us all new gear.

I had enough to craft a radiant star ruby so hopefully I can catch up some...truth is, you're pro so I may as well give up now :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]