Diablo® III

Me vs Everybody (Survival Test)

Eh I play it safe as all hell so I wouldnt expect me to skyrocket or anything. I was considering going to go into Fields today with a Skorn and EP everything to death to gain some fast levels but thought better of it.

Part of me also wants to sell everything on my SC monk and stick with HC for awhile, but being stuck with only very safe builds seems like it may get boring at times.

Guess we will see where this goes!

you just feel weak because I took my OP ring back.. it's ok fitzy baby. you can borrow it again
Reply Quote
07/17/2013 07:35 PMPosted by scrapz
you just feel weak because I took my OP ring back.. it's ok fitzy baby. you can borrow it again

I feel so lucky to have two (sugar) daddies. I don't care what the law says in certain states.
Reply Quote
Damn, Scrapz is giving away my gear also? Man, I just can't win this week.

Fitz, roll another monk, or 2 more, and gear them up for whatever playstyle you wish. I have 3 HC monks so I can play balanced, TR or tank. I may add a fourth monk with a WoL build, but I'm still debating.

Edit: If you wish, I can put you into contact with some serious players, you should be able to get to p100 in about 120 hours if you run with them. They are a focused group.
Edited by jco310#1218 on 7/17/2013 8:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It's cool. Sugar daddies get special behind the scenes treatment. rawr rawr rawr
Reply Quote
Nah, Scrapz just let me borrow his ring in SC.

TR monk any fun? I don't have much of an issue with rubber banding at all on SC. How bad is it on HC? I thought about running a bit with it today.
Reply Quote
Scrapz, go to Druin's thread.

Edit: I rubberband now and then in HC, but so far I'm still not dead. I do not play more than MP1 solo, MP5 with a solid group. It's a nice change of pace.
Edited by jco310#1218 on 7/17/2013 8:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]