Diablo® III

What should be my main gear to improve

I understand that I have lower armour so no need to point that out, I'm just curious as to what piece or pieces would be best to improve.

What I mean by that is, which piece could I replace for the biggest improvement. It doesn't have to be just dps, ehp is always welcome in my books.

Thanks in advance and I appreciate the support.

~ Endrance
Reply Quote
I might also want to make note of the build I'm using. Not what I actually use for mp10, I really enjoy experimenting with spells and getting a feel for other than the plain cookie cutter builds.

So yes, you can tell me that over awe is the way to go, and to that I say; "Boring"

I also apologize if I seem arrogant, that's not what I'm trying to portray myself as. I'm just simply stating that I don't much care for the usual builds for max efficiency. Id rather take a dps loss and gain the fun factor, just my opinion and your opinions are welcome too.

~ Endrance
Reply Quote
Hard to say, all your gear seems pretty even. Gl on upgrades, its hard when it reaches that point. ^_^

Looks pretty good. I'm not a fan of EF's though!!! ^_^ just a personally opinion~
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]