Diablo® III

Efficient MP10 Wiz for 1B?

View profile
Is it possible to put it together for efficiently farming MP10? If so, what spec and how do you go about it?
Reply Quote
you can make mp10 wiz but I don't think you can make an efficient one? but it comes down to your definition of efficiency.
Reply Quote
Not solo, no. Follow SNS guide and I think you'll get a MP8 efficient wizard, solo. MP9, maybe even MP10 in a group if you have the defense for it. Here's the guide.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8728753771
Reply Quote
My Wiz only cost 500m-700m, Die a few times per run Solo and no problems in group. If your looking for no deaths then what I have would be MP8 no deaths. Happy hunting!
Reply Quote
Depends how patient you are. Trying to build the whole set at once you likely won't be able to find the right pieces at the right price. Upgrading slowly over time it can be done but that's not how most people go about things in this game I guess.

Gearing a capable CM wiz on the cheap with high damage: Can't really afford zuni or nats 2 piece. Crit mempo and 2.73 breakpoint probably out of the running as well. I'm wearing less than a bill in gear, but I geared up over the course of a few months. Good crafts too over time, but I am a little squishier than I'd like to be. Definitely farm mp10 efficiently though

SNS is the skill loadout you should go for, plenty of CM guides around to give you an idea
Edited by Snack#1534 on 7/20/2013 11:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/20/2013 05:33 AMPosted by yodatoy
but it comes down to your definition of efficiency.

This is the key. You can probably make a decent 200k dps SNS wiz with 2.5 APS for that price. If you think 200k is efficient at farming MP10, then yes, you can. Some people say 200k isn't efficient enough but it's a personal preference. I happen to think 200-250k is fine for MP10 and it's about the same efficiency in terms of legendaries and XP as MP8-9. It's a little tougher and you likely die a bit more though, but that's also part of the personal preference.

Otherwise I don't think any other build will let you farm MP10 for that cost. I think Sleet Storm would be a close 2nd in terms of MP10 viability but for only 1 bil I don't know what kind of dps you'd be able to get, and you want about twice the EHP of a SNS build.
Reply Quote
you need litany of undaunted ring, with life on hit 300+
Reply Quote
07/20/2013 05:50 PMPosted by rodrigo

Oh comon, I thought this joke was over a long time ago.
Reply Quote
07/20/2013 05:57 PMPosted by Arctia

Oh comon, I thought this joke was over a long time ago.

Well, evidently he doesn't think so.
Reply Quote
hahaha

it's not a joke dude

it's serious business
Reply Quote
You can make a 200k dps build for 1b or so, but I personally don't feel like 200k is mp10 efficient. I can solo mp10 ubers with 210k, but for general farming it feels way too slow (even 9 feels pretty slow). I think you'll end up with something more mp8 efficient for that price range.

That said, I've been wondering whether my opinion on "efficient" is a bit too lenient.
Edited by horaiyo#1103 on 7/20/2013 7:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
hahaha

it's not a joke dude

it's serious business

lol I dropped my Litany for Skull grasp and became more efficient at MP10 :P

Course my skull costs more than OP wants for a bundle wizard so I'm not really adding relevance to this discussion.
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 7/20/2013 11:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Efficient for me is taking down elites in 30 seconds or so...give or take 5 seconds.
Edited by ElitistJerk#1860 on 7/21/2013 4:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
30 seconds of spamming is pretty tough.

FYI 1B wont get you 200k dps without a lot of sacrifices.

150-175k dps is more realistic number with solid survivability.
Reply Quote
View profile
30 seconds of spamming is pretty tough.

FYI 1B wont get you 200k dps without a lot of sacrifices.

150-175k dps is more realistic number with solid survivability.

Any sort of guide on hitting 150-175K with a Billion? I put together my Barb with one I found on the Barb forums that I'm happy with.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRS4gLs_GbuVXcQg9FCenqg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]