Diablo® III

The New and Improved Super Duper Monk Club

View profile
07/23/2013 08:21 AMPosted by WomanAtPlay
This better be an equal opportunity organization or I'll seek legal recourse!

W@P is a top monk for sure!
Plus she deals with my very annoying personality.
I vouch for her!
Reply Quote
Im a super dooper drunk monk.....does that count?
Reply Quote
Kamel's theme song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI9D4q8pLuw

@Benjamin... it's 5 o'clock somewhere, yeah?
Reply Quote
07/23/2013 03:16 AMPosted by TheSpleen
This thread seems to cyclone strike all the monk nutjobs into it... i find this disgustingly awesome.

We did CS you in here, didn't we? If nothing good comes out of this thread ever again - at least you and overg found each other. Awesome SG Monk, BTW and amazing ammy and glove crafts!

07/23/2013 08:21 AMPosted by WomanAtPlay
This better be an equal opportunity organization or I'll seek legal recourse!

You don't get more equal than what you bargain for when you sign with the Super Duper Monks Club! We even have a gender neutral Secretary. Or at least we used to... I don't see him/her around anymore, so he/she either went through with a complete gender transition and assumed a new identity, or took an indefinite vacation... In either case he/she is still not fired, which should speak a lot about our tolerance limits.

If you have an affinity for the legal ways, we'll be glad to welcome you on board as the organization's Resident Lawyer. I think I can foresee a forthcoming breach of trademark lawsuit hitting us soon, as it appears that Jco is under the impression we have somehow stolen the Super Duper logo from him and are currently trying to haul it over, under the pretense we've renewed and improved on it.

07/23/2013 08:24 AMPosted by Benjamin
Im a super dooper drunk monk.....does that count?

You'll fit right in. Applications are submitted in my Office on the 2nd floor, the Bar is in the Lobby's West Wing. I'd suggest you start your tour of the facilities with the office, as braving the stairs after a visit to the Bar may be a precarious endeavor.
Reply Quote
07/21/2013 01:34 AMPosted by Angelthirst
but if it's bad, don't do it, yo.
But all the cool kids are doing it :/
Reply Quote
No e-responsibility for me please.
Reply Quote
What is the clubs main function? Who are the leaders and its lieutenants? Do you guys have a website?
Reply Quote
07/23/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Nickelson
What is the clubs main function? Who are the leaders and its lieutenants? Do you guys have a website?

The answer is:

C: None of the above!
Reply Quote
View profile
We have popcorn, bacon and beer!!! :)
Reply Quote
And peanuts from the gallery!
Reply Quote
07/23/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Nickelson

The Club's main function is to certify legit TOP Monks. There have been some liberties lately, where people have been allowed to style themselves with such titles. This exclusive Club was brought into existence in order to channelize and observe the fair execution of the assessment practices involved with licensing of TOP Monks.

Some of the distinctive features you should look out for, when trying to decide whether you have dealings with a genuine TOP Monk include (but are not limited to): a top hat; a DiY-style cape; a state-of-art membership pass with a built-in hologram. TOP Monks are also licensed to sign their posts with the title TOP Monk, following to their own name, and an optional title extension, describing their position within the organization - i.e.: Laurelynd, TOP Monk - Archivist, Paper Pusher and Temporary Acting Boss.

As it stands now, following to two unsuccessful attempts of electing an adequate leader, the organization is presently operating without an official President. Yours truly has accepted the upper management functions under the vague 'Boss' title. Please feel free to browse through the thread, if you would like to familiarize yourself with other acting positions and recommend yourself to any available one, which you feel will benefit the organization.

07/23/2013 01:05 PMPosted by WomanAtPlay
And peanuts from the gallery!

Pelleting the present audience with peanuts is not against Club regulations. However, please note that we have a standing bylaw of "Whoever flick it, gets to pick it".
Reply Quote
View profile
So where is our Blue post? Vaeflare You HAVE to post in our club thread. This is the best monk thread ever! In fact we would be willing to give you an honorary membership (right boss, Druin NO bell dropping). We await your official BLUE response!

"respect the shield" Nikeboy
Edited by Wannabee808#1418 on 7/24/2013 12:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/24/2013 12:58 AMPosted by Wannabee808
So where is our Blue post? Vaeflare You HAVE to post in our club thread. This is the best monk thread ever! In fact we would be willing to give you an honorary membership (right bos, Druin NO bell dropping). We await your official BLUE response!

Frankly, if Vaeflare was to swing by, I wouldn't sweat about Druin getting a little Doom Hammer-happy. It's the Ban Hammer that worries me, seeing how this thread consists of 99% trolling at its purest and me and you are the main culprits. Besides, mingling with the red-blooded population seems to be a little below the blue-texted aristocracy's usual demeanor, so I wouldn't hold my breath in expectation of seeing one of them walking through the door of our modest establishment.

And now - to business!

Seeing how our silver dining set has failed to materialize back in its display curio case, with great sorrow I'm forced to proclaim that Scrapz has forfeited his last chance at redemption and is therefore striped of his former TOP Monk privileges.

In addition, we'll have to see about replacing the dining set, an expense currently way beyond what our utterly empty coffers can accommodate. To sponsor the purchase of a new set, I'm happy to extend an invitation to all certified members to attend a charity dinner in the Lodge's Dining Hall this evening. Lamentably, the dinner will be served in paper plates and styrofoam cups, but all donations from this dinner will be put towards the acquisition of more dignified dinnerware, to be used at future events.

Please note this is a formal dress event and as such it calls for pants to be worn at all times. All practical jokers, who intend to dye their pants invisible, in order to circumvent this requirement are advised to put the blue back on their Temperances for the entire duration of the event. Those failing to comply with the outlined decency requirements shall be Skorned.
Reply Quote
View profile
First time Skorner here.

Well I tried it once before but it was short lived.

and also...CANOE!
Reply Quote
07/24/2013 11:34 AMPosted by KamelJabber
and also...CANOE!

Oh, for frock's sake, when are you going to finally get this canoe out of the hot tub?! Honestly, if W@P had not taken you under her protection, by now you would have been forced to go back to DW and attending the charity dinner while maintaining standing position at all times, both on account of having that Skorn of yours shoved deeply up into the lower section of your gastrointestinal tract!
Reply Quote
View profile
how this thread consists of 99% trolling at its purest and me and you are the main culprits.
but but boss, I'm not trolling. I'm serious about the club!

On a different note, W@P was harassing KJ to no end last night in our game :p

By the by boss, I've never run with you in game yet....ADD ME already!!!!

:)
Reply Quote
View profile
Oh almost forgot, Kayak!! :)
Reply Quote
View profile
i'm watching funniest youtube videos at work.

I hope no body at work reads this post
Edited by KamelJabber#1103 on 7/24/2013 12:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
W@P is so BOSS

I had fun last night bee, but i can't even think at work...can you move to EST?
Reply Quote
View profile
Find me a job out there and I'll move! :)

What video is sooo funny?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]