Diablo® III

The New and Improved Super Duper Monk Club

Find me a job out there and I'll move! :)

What video is sooo funny?

not one video, just funny youtube videos
the word funny is in the video...i almost searched for best funny videos...hahaha
Reply Quote
I was harassing KJ!?!? He wouldn't stop humping my leg!! That's what I get for picking up strays!
Reply Quote
:) yes you were.......and it made my night!
Reply Quote
I had a delicious rice crispy treat at work today...YUMMMMMMMMM!
Reply Quote
07/24/2013 12:03 PMPosted by Wannabee808
By the by boss, I've never run with you in game yet....ADD ME already!!!!

Anyone who is willing to risk their sanity on running with me is welcome to add me. I'm on PST, usually available after 9:30-ish local time. May not be on much this week, as I'm still resolving some issues with my new video card.

07/24/2013 01:36 PMPosted by RockShow
I had a delicious rice crispy treat at work today...YUMMMMMMMMM!

Spoiling your appetite before the big gala dinner tonight, I see.
Reply Quote
07/24/2013 12:08 PMPosted by KamelJabber
W@P is so BOSS

I feel we have another potential situation ahead - the throwing around of the title "boss" needs to be assigned to one person only. My vote of goes to my homegirl, Laurelynd in this case. (Sorry W@P, I have no doubts of your 'boss-ness' as well).

I also haven been able to find Druin of late. I hear he's been travelling to AUS/NZ a bit recently...
Reply Quote
07/24/2013 04:10 PMPosted by Weegee
W@P is so BOSS

I feel we have another potential situation ahead - the throwing around of the title "boss" needs to be assigned to one person only. My vote of goes to my homegirl, Laurelynd in this case. (Sorry W@P, I have no doubts of your 'boss-ness' as well).

I also haven been able to find Druin of late. I hear he's been travelling to AUS/NZ a bit recently...

first of all, you told me to yell weeeegeeee and you would appear.
you didn't!
so I don't like you!

I still yell it from time to time :((
Reply Quote
You ruffle my feathers whenever you call my name.

I still like you. It's ok :)

When I'm on, lets jam. I might even let you play with my 248d/171v IC's :p
Reply Quote
I just broke 200k dps can I join yet? K cool, I'll sow us all cool capes and tights, with our names embroidered and I'll bring brownies my mom made and stuff, oh I'm still not allowed, oh I'll still do all of that for you guys until i'm cool enough, go sit in the corner? Okay i'll leave the brownies here first..
Reply Quote
07/24/2013 05:17 PMPosted by SirNick
I just broke 200k dps can I join yet? K cool, I'll sow us all cool capes and tights, with our names embroidered and I'll bring brownies my mom made and stuff, oh I'm still not allowed, oh I'll still do all of that for you guys until i'm cool enough, go sit in the corner? Okay i'll leave the brownies here first..

Butters!! Is that you? OH, GEE WHIZ FELLAS.
Reply Quote
Hey no wizzing in the corner, especially not on Butters!!!! Play nice guys, or you're gonna get stale bread and dishwasher soup for the Galla. :)
Reply Quote
Would you like me more if I was called butters? my real name is leopold but that's fine butters sounds better.
Reply Quote
The SDMC, needs at least one wizard in it's midst! So (s)he can permafreeze the beer and guard it from the barbs!
Has this joke been made already?
Reply Quote
Haven't read the whole thread, so forgive me if this question has already been posed and answered, but why are you guys getting all excited about Super DUPERS? I mean, who would want to celebrate duping gears? I thought monks were above that....
Reply Quote
Hey Spleen we don't need protection from the Babars. They're the guys supplying our beer!!! Didn't you know they brew the best! :)

Now, Eiaat please do not connect us with ANY item duping. That is definitely NOT what we are all about. The only things we do DUPLICATE is beer, popcorn and bacon!!!! :)
Reply Quote
But but but, it says "duper" right there in the title /point ;-)
Reply Quote
That's to confuse the non-members. :)
Reply Quote
Now, Eiaat please do not connect us with ANY item duping. That is definitely NOT what we are all about. The only things we do DUPLICATE is beer, popcorn and bacon!!!! :)
What about ID's? - resident yungyun
Reply Quote
Whatchu talking bout Willis? ID?
Reply Quote
07/25/2013 09:45 AMPosted by Wannabee808
Whatchu talking bout Willis? ID?

today i'm watching win/fail videos on youtube XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]