Diablo® III

The New and Improved Super Duper Monk Club

I'm delighted to welcome SirNick as the newest addition to the Club's ranks. Thank you for your generous donation of cookies!

07/25/2013 05:47 AMPosted by TheSpleen
The SDMC, needs at least one wizard in it's midst! So (s)he can permafreeze the beer and guard it from the barbs!

This is quite old-fashioned and very energy-inefficient. We usually employ the services of a Wizard contractor whenever we feel like turning the courtyard fountain into a skating rink, but for mundane beverage cooling tasks we prefer more conventional methods. If you still haven't had the chance to go through your Welcome! membership package, there should be a keychain-sized Azurewrath freebie included with it - it's the Swiss army knife of the SDMC, designed to open and chill your beer at the same time.

07/25/2013 08:42 AMPosted by Eiaat
But but but, it says "duper" right there in the title /point ;-)

Please kindly refer yourself to Page 3/ Post #54/ Paragraph 2 of this thread, for more detailed extrapolation pertinent to your duping concerns.
Reply Quote
View profile
Hey KJ, thanks for your help last night. I got it downloaded and able to record. Was too tired after but definitely will try tonight.

Morning boss, hope you had a good night, I'll hit you up today after work for some runs. :)
Reply Quote
07/25/2013 10:04 AMPosted by Wannabee808
Morning boss, hope you had a good night, I'll hit you up today after work for some runs. :)

I'm calling dibs on Overawe. (%

Alright, here's the announcement for the Club's event of the day:

*** BOOT CAMP ***

Bring your own boots! A free session for all registered members. Basic know-hows, FAQ + Q&A blocks and open ShoeShop. Comprehensive training program for beginner, intermediate and advanced boot users. Learn how to:

# Tell which boot goes on which foot
# Maintain your boots stink-free, even after hours spent farming in desert areas
# Keep your socks from catching fire (designated for exclusive owners of Firewalkers)
# Scrape splattered wildlife off your soles
# Flip your flops for profit

Visiting lecturers: Natalya and Theradonn. They will also chat with fans and autograph boots after the end of the discussion session (don't miss this great opportunity to add value to your foot gear!).

Every participant will also receive a swag pair of unID'd fluffy animal character slippers. Upon unwrapping, those will roll the following affixes:

+100% to Warm & Fuzzy
-100% Chance to Skid
1 of 3 non-Magic Properties (varies)
* Bunny Ears
* Kitty Whiskers
* Platypus Bill

(Warning: To be used for decorative purposes only. Not to be worn as combat gear, as such attempts may result in serious injuries or death.)
Reply Quote
i just ate a whole bunch of chocolate chip cookies and now my wife is gonna be mad 'cause i will not want any supper.

can i spend the night at the clubhouse?
Reply Quote
07/25/2013 02:04 PMPosted by RockShow

Sure thing. Our dorm (aptly named 'The Doghouse') is situated in the eastern grounds and is open for members 365 days a year. Complimentary continental breakfast is served at 8 AM. However, please note that should any angry spouses turn at the gate and request for your immediate eviction, we are obliged to comply by law and furthermore cannot guarantee your safety .
Reply Quote
Laurelynd
View profile

07/25/2013 02:04 PMPosted by RockShow

Sure thing. Our dorm (aptly named 'The Doghouse') is situated in the eastern grounds and is open for members 365 days a year. Complimentary continental breakfast is served at 8 AM. However, please note that should any angry spouses turn at the gate and request for your immediate eviction, we are obliged to comply by law and furthermore cannot guarantee your safety .

Great!
I hope it is more like "Meatballs" and less like "Full Metal Jacket"
Reply Quote
lol awesome thread guys/girl =)
can't beleive it's on it's 6th page already hahaha

07/25/2013 01:52 PMPosted by Laurelynd
# Maintain your boots stink-free, even after hours spent farming in desert areas

ohh!! I'll need to enrole *someone* into this! =D
Reply Quote
View profile
Who? Who? :)
Reply Quote
Looks like I can't wear my Pox Faulds in front of the ladieeeeeeeeeeez.

>.<
Reply Quote
View profile
Don't worry I got some spray for your Pox!!!!!
Reply Quote
View profile
Morning everyone!
Reply Quote
I feel we have another potential situation ahead - the throwing around of the title "boss" needs to be assigned to one person only. My vote of goes to my homegirl, Laurelynd in this case. (Sorry W@P, I have no doubts of your 'boss-ness' as well).

No worries, I can be a mini-Boss.
I'll be the Cydaea to Laurelynd's Azmodan. :p
Reply Quote
Are you guys top monks?

- Kim, the Noob Random Monk.
Reply Quote
View profile
No, we don't have Top in our titles (we're not that special),only Super Duper! :P

Did you ever apply for membership Kim?
Edited by Wannabee808#1418 on 7/26/2013 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote

While I certainly see the analogy you're trying to describe, I'm not sure how I feel about relaying with the Fat Bastard in that equation.

Are you guys top monks?

- Kim, the Noob Random Monk.

Yes, this is the official organization that governs the use of any TOP Monk credentials, used around the forums. Anyone who claims to be a TOP Monk, without being priorly certified by us to do so, is nothing but a fraudster.
Reply Quote
View profile
Ok I got overruled...the boss said we are so I guess we are lol
Reply Quote
07/26/2013 04:44 PMPosted by Wannabee808
Ok I got overruled...the boss said we are so I guess we are lol

Stop guessing and start reading the manual!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9499430864?page=4#71

Why do I even go to the trouble of juggling all this paperwork, if even my second in command has no clue what we're doing in here?!
Reply Quote
View profile
I have an excuse, we took my son to take his first set of shots today and he's been really fussy (this counts as a good excuse right) and in pain.
Reply Quote

While I certainly see the analogy you're trying to describe, I'm not sure how I feel about relaying with the Fat Bastard in that equation.

The similarities are astounding. We feed you little quips and you grow these huge paragraphs. You got a phatazz! :p
Reply Quote
07/26/2013 05:18 PMPosted by WomanAtPlay
The similarities are astounding. We feed you little quips and you grow these huge paragraphs. You got a phatazz! :p

Is that a botched attempt at flattery of my proliferative writing capabilities, or an outright attempt to start a catfight? I sure hope it's the former, as I just had my nails clipped this morning...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]