What should I search for?
Reply Quote
*admires Laurelynd's muscles*
You have such a firm grasp of grammar.
Edited by WomanAtPlay#1851 on 7/26/2013 5:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
*admires Laurelynd's muscles*
You have such a firm grasp of grammar.

I can't help the feeling that I'm being mocked here, but I'm going to let it slide this time. As someone once said, with great power comes great tolerance. Or something along those lines, at any rate.

Can I buy this membership on AH?

What should I search for?

A-ha! So you can try to flip it later! No way, mister! Fill out this form here and go stand in line in front of that office, to submit your application. Mind you, once approved it's BoA, so you can't turn it to profit.
Reply Quote
Damn it! Snipe failed!
Reply Quote
I'm being Cydaea, coquettish! ;)
Reply Quote
Morning guys and gals! It's nice and sunny here in Hawaii!!!! :)
Reply Quote
anyone open for a game right now?
Reply Quote
I am but you're on EU :P
Reply Quote
07/28/2013 04:21 AMPosted by Wannabee808
I am but you're on EU :P

htp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
Reply Quote
You're missing a T in the http.... :)
Reply Quote
Just got some nice checkered pants and a forest green cardigan...any body else ready for tee off.

You can use a dread spear if you forgot your 1 wood.

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
Does this club take in junior members as I am full of hatred and would want to be more calm and one with everything... I currently have to balance my hatred with discipline which is quite tiresome at times. After reading this thread I envy most monks as they have found inner peace. I too would like to find inner peace. Can someone show me the way to enlightenment? Thank you.
Reply Quote
07/28/2013 06:44 AMPosted by shingO
Does this club take in junior members as I am full of hatred and would want to be more calm and one with everything... I currently have to balance my hatred with discipline which is quite tiresome at times. After reading this thread I envy most monks as they have found inner peace. I too would like to find inner peace. Can someone show me the way to enlightenment? Thank you.

While we'll be delighted to accept your Monk as fully fledged members of the Lodge, I'm afraid you'll have to leave your DH outside. This is a strictly Monk-based establishment and representatives of other classes are only allowed inside seldomly and as guest to some special occasions, like the big gala dinner we held several nights ago.

Please have your DH advised that simply shaving his hair and making a show of his Inna pieces is not going to get him in, as there is a strict class-testing policy to be carried out, before any new members are officially admitted into the Club. Some of the testing procedures may include equipping a Skorn or measuring the amount of saliva produced when showing a Rip Breath to the test subject.
Reply Quote
Haha, very funny comments specially the perma freeze beer joke that would be incredibly useful.

Is there any list of the super duper monk official members and organization so far? or written on a post-it perhaps?
Edited by Colt#2370 on 7/28/2013 11:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Give my sc monk a look over i think he is a animal not top monk but love the won build . hit me back just to chat ur biggest fan this is stan .
Reply Quote
No list yet as far as I know. The boss is on a "child excursion" today but we could possibly petition her with piles and piles of paperwork to get a said list.
Reply Quote
Am I allowed in "The New and Improved Super Duper Monk Club"?
Reply Quote
i dont like my wiz anymore since hes only good for keeping stuff cold. maybe when he figures out how to drop fiery rocks better ill go back to him

is there an asylum for former wizards?

i am not currently a top monk
but i could be a super duper monk i suppose with some time and coachin
Reply Quote
07/28/2013 10:40 AMPosted by Laurelynd

While we'll be delighted to accept your Monk as fully fledged members of the Lodge, I'm afraid you'll have to leave your DH outside. This is a strictly Monk-based establishment and representatives of other classes are only allowed inside seldomly and as guest to some special occasions, like the big gala dinner we held several nights ago.

Please have your DH advised that simply shaving his hair and making a show of his Inna pieces is not going to get him in, as there is a strict class-testing policy to be carried out, before any new members are officially admitted into the Club. Some of the testing procedures may include equipping a Skorn or measuring the amount of saliva produced when showing a Rip Breath to the test subject.
Thank you so much for the warm reception. One thing I noticed with this fine establishment is that it's TROLL-FREE... So civilized, unlike my previous hunting lodge, weaker DH's would get ripped by trolls as they let them lose whilst having functions of sorts.
Reply Quote
Bananas and Phantom as I am only her second, I cannot approve your membership application. Once she completes her Zoo outing I believe the Boss will have a reply ready for you. :)

ShingO we are glad you approve of our more mellow approach. It is usually this way unless we have a banquet or party and the alcohol starts flowing a bit too freely. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]