Diablo® III

RARE PANTS N BRACERS VS INNA PANTS N LACUNI

OK FRIENDS, LETS TRY MAKE NICE COMMENTS BASE YOUR PLAN FOR YOUR BARB

1. RARE PANTS N RARE BRACERS
2. INNA PANTS N LACUNI
3. INNA PANTS N RARE BRACERS
4. DEPT DIGGER N LACUNI

FOR MY BARB, RARE PANTS N RARE BRACERS + MS IS 12%

my reason, i need more EHP but not to much sacrifice DPS although only have 12% MS. base my plan, rare pants n bracers more valuable for this moment until i lucky get GG ammy ( AVRG, STRENG, VIT/AR/ATTACK SPEED, CD, CC) and shoulder Vit (250 streng, 250 vit, AR)... afther that, i will go to used Deept digger and lacuni to get more dps but not to much sacrifice EHP.
Reply Quote
If your worried about your EHP now, how are you gonna make up looks 200+ vits on a pair of diggers?

Not looking at your breakpoints, I would go for teeming and innas. Then you could keep the rare bracers (unless you need ias from lacuni's).

Also keep in mind faster run/walk = more nados = more dmg/lifesteal/fury.
Reply Quote
If your worried about your EHP now, how are you gonna make up looks 200+ vits on a pair of diggers?

Not looking at your breakpoints, I would go for teeming and innas. Then you could keep the rare bracers (unless you need ias from lacuni's).

nice comments bro,

lets see this shoulder :http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Bloodyzbub-1683/hero/5623517

this guy have a very nice shoulder and i ever saw how in this forum have Crafting nice ammy ( avrg damage, streng, vit, cd and cc) or ( streng, vit, aspd, cd,cc) :-P

Teeming?? nice idea but not for me :-)

and how about your plan?
Reply Quote
07/21/2013 07:59 AMPosted by Garthandal
Aside from that I just can't go back to anything under 2 slots of MS, it feels like I am walking in quicksand. Add to that the travel time to packs holding wrath.

2 slots of MS = very nice, maybe i can sacrifice my EHP ( change my rare pants with Inna) but i felt not cozy :-) my plan for next, hope lucky get shoulder vit and GG ammy, change my rare pants and rare brances with digger and lacuni.... get more dps but not sacrifice EHP :-)

how about your plan bro?
Reply Quote
INNA+CRAFTED BRACER HERE.

I like the DPS boost for both inna and crafted bracers but I'm not done crafting bracers yet I want 300+STR, 150+vit 6cc. I really don't need the AR but if it comes with AR and those stats gg.
Reply Quote
INNA+CRAFTED BRACER HERE.

I like the DPS boost for both inna and crafted bracers but I'm not done crafting bracers yet I want 300+STR, 150+vit 6cc. I really don't need the AR but if it comes with AR and those stats gg.

yaaaii, it very nice crafting 300+ STR, 100+vit and 6cc... hope u and me lucky :-P
Reply Quote
how about your plan bro?
I have to either go lacuni with rare/DD or str+vit innas at some point to keep the MS and progress. No matter how I slice it, it wont be cheap.
I kinda like Rains Tyraels set up.

yes, DD and lacuni are the best for boost dps but remember to get ammy more nice than Frankillah (300 STR, 200+vit, cc and cd) LOL and Shoulder vit... i ever saw GG crafting ammy in this forum, awesome ammy

this guy have GG ammy : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Devananda-1776/hero/1785749

DEX : 348
VIT : 314
CD : 94
CC : 10
Edited by N1K0#1135 on 7/21/2013 9:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
your are missing 7points of asp to hit 2.5/2.856 bp. try to craft bracer and amy w/ good vit
i save alot by crafting bracer + innas rather than purchase a rare pants + lacunis beside 23-24ms do 5 tornados and add good damage

my stats d3rawr wotb/opks/br/wm/rutless

4tornado:
Main Hand swing before using Sprint and WW:
3275035 DPS
Off Hand swing before using Sprint and WW:
3411442 DPS

5tornado:
3762945 DPS
3980765 DPS

480k+ dps is a lot of loses if you stay on 12ms
Reply Quote
your are missing 7points of asp to hit 2.5/2.856 bp. try to craft bracer and amy w/ good vit
i save alot by crafting bracer + innas rather than purchase a rare pants + lacunis beside 23-24ms do 5 tornados and add good damage

my stats d3rawr wotb/opks/br/wm/rutless

4tornado:
3275035 DPS
3411442 DPS

5tornado:
3762945 DPS
3980765 DPS

480k+ dps is a lot of loses if you stay on 12ms

thanks Bro :-)

this is pure damage output numbers from the HotA skill itself without anatomy :

my barb :

OP/Battle Range/wrath/brawler/SOJ/bash (3x):

MH Weapon Damage : 299,844.24
OH Weapon Damage : 297,128.08
DPS vs Elites : 986,602.59
EHP : 841,044.5

your barb :

Battle range/ wrath/bloodthrist/ soj/unity/Bash (3x) :

MH Weapon Damage : 225,744.92
OH Weapon Damage : 208,557.85
DPS vs Elites : 805,674.29
EHP : 594,041.95

this is my barb with soj + unity :

OP/Battle Range/wrath/brawler/SOJ/unity/bash (3x):

DPS vs Elites : 1,032,745.14
MH Weapon Damage : 307,106.59
OH Weapon Damage 304,324.64
EHP :785,536.05

your lost some point bro :
1. why u used bloodthirst?
2. u EHP very low :-P , it's ok if u used WW/HOTA but not pure HOTA
3. do you know if Wrath of the berserker skills is diminishing returns on +ias and critical hit chance compared to pure strength, something that both Wrath and innas pants :-P

what is tDps?? LOL i'm pure HOTA not WW/HOTA or WW

edit.

i try make this tread not judge ur barb... is why i want comment base your build not mine :-)
Edited by N1K0#1135 on 7/22/2013 3:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
my bad on pointing out tdps never see your build as pure hota but having sprint/run like a wind, makes sense on brake point/ticks per seconds and 23-24ms for tornado spawn.
if your happy with your build and skills then good for you what i post recently is all about your good upgrade vs your previous 1 like bracer and amulet where in theres no vit on it and not saying im better than you.
with my hybrid ww + hota build i can stream the maps fast w/o a hassle on white mobs specially on demonic farming.

5-6% ls is viable on all type of farming specially on reflect/health link elite

im fine w/ my ehp mate even on mp10 uber farm w/ my friend
3. do you know if Wrath of the berserker skills is diminishing returns on +ias and critical hit chance compared to pure strength, something that both Wrath and innas pants :-P

never read any topic regarding this if you have a link can you post it please. what i know is the more ias you had, the more hota you can swing, the more life return you can have. Ias for Brake Point w/ sprint rltw. the more crit chance, the more chance of crit? lol
Edited by elkarera#6933 on 7/22/2013 4:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
my bad on pointing out tdps never see your build as pure hota but having sprint/run like a wind, makes sense on brake point/ticks per seconds and 23-24ms for tornado spawn.
if your happy with your build and skills then good for you what i post recently is all about your good upgrade vs your previous 1 like bracer and amulet where in theres no vit on it.
with my hybrid ww + hota build i can stream the maps fast w/o a hassle on white mobs specially on demonic farming.

5-6% ls is viable on all type of farming specially on reflect/health link elite

im fine w/ my ehp mate even on mp10 uber farm w/ my friend

never read any topic regarding this if you have a link can you post it please. what i know is the more ias you had, the more hota you can swing, the more life return you can have. the more crit chance, the more chance of crit? lol

thanks again bro :-)

for farming de, my barb not fast with 12ms and lost ias from inna pants lol hahaha

this link my barb to d3up.com :

u can playing number, try change my pants with inna pants and brances (streng, vit+) or DD and Lacuni.. yes, i got more dps but to much sacrifice EHP (inna + brancers), very hurt and not comfortable if used pure HOTA

http://d3up.com/b/886850#gear

this link your barb :

http://d3up.com/b/887126#skills

the best combine are Depth digger (280+ streng, 70 Vit, AR) and Lacuni (150 + streng, 80 + vit, 9 ias n 1 cc)... big dps but not too much sacrifice EHP ( with gg ammy, streng, vit, cc and cd)

Ps. sorry, my english not good coz english aint my native language
Reply Quote
my other point is, if you can craft gg bracer with 280+str, 150+vit, all res, 5-6cc it can compensate the loss ehp from innas and you can save gold by just purchasing 1 gear rather than buying 2 gear rare pants + lacunis or dd + lacunis.
if gold is not a problem i recommend teeming neck + what ever gg gear pair you want on pants and lacunis. imho
Edited by elkarera#6933 on 7/22/2013 6:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@elkarera

Hey man interesting thoughts you have and I tend to agree with you, but that's not why I am posting

4tornado:Main Hand swing before using Sprint and WW: 3275035 DPSOff Hand swing before using Sprint and WW: 3411442 DPS

Can you put some ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, inbetween the numbers to break them up, it's real damn hard reading it aye, and more importantly i think it takes away from the authority of your conclusions if people are gunna have a hard time reading it.

Thanks.

d3rawr wotb/opks/br/wm/rutless
with 2.50001-2.85714 aps - 8.57 tps of tornado

4tornado:
3,275,035 DPS
3,411,442 DPS

5tornado:
3,762,945 DPS
3,980,765 DPS

base on my stats
Reply Quote
my other point is, if you can craft gg bracer with 280+str, 150+vit, all res, 5-6cc it can compensate the loss ehp from innas and you can save gold buy just purchasing 1 gear rather than buying 2 gear rare pants + lacunis or dd + lacunis.
if gold is not a problem i recommend teeming neck + what ever gg gear pair you want on pants and lacunis. imho

thanks for ur advice bro :-)

Teeming?? NOOO lol hahaha

this game will nice if we lucky crafting some GG ammy, shoulder or Brancers :-P
Reply Quote
Just got my crafted bracers the other day so will be sticking with Inna's for the loss of ias from my lacuni's. I've got a long way to go as far as upgrades but getting extremely flexible with gear in my stash. Still working on crafting ammy/shoulder upgrades and might finally get started on some gloves. Feeling extremely smooth and confident with current setup for all mp level farming even if i'm only at 2.5tdps/1ehp. Buddy is trying to get me to go Hota hybrid but having a hell of a time losing my ability to mash left mouse where bash has been from the beginning :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]