Diablo® III

Loot 2.0, discovering its true potential.

That was a good read, OP. Some great ideas too! Thanks for sharing.
Reply Quote
Great ideas, unfortunately I just feel fed up of talking about stuff yet the game is still trash. I DO NOT WANT TO BUY AN EXPANSION and give more money to experience what DIABLO 3 SHOULD HAVE BEEN.

If anything, The expansion should be FREE to APOLOGIZE FOR THE SCAM DIABLO3 WAS.
Reply Quote
Hi everyone,

If you ask any veteran Diablo player what their most memorable moment was from a past Diablo game, more often than not it will involve a story about the time when a certain rare item dropped for them. Whether that drop was a legendary (unique) item which was statistically next to impossible to find, a high rune needed to craft an amazing runeword, or even just a legendary item with perfect stats, the feeling was pretty much all the same (alright.. finding something like a Windforce, Zod rune, or Tyrael’s Might was a little different haha). Players could probably even go as far as recalling the time of day, act, zone, or monster that dropped that particular item, it was that memorable. How can we give this same nostalgia feeling back to the items in Diablo III?

Please take a look at my most recent post on Diablofans.com and let me show you how I think this feeling could be brought back. I'd post the entire topic here but without the pictures it doesn't really have the same weight.

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/99370-loot-20-discovering-its-true-potential/

Hope you all enjoy
This is a really great, and comprehensive set of suggestions and feedback! Thanks for putting that all together, Monstrous, and for all of you for sharing your thoughts! We're definitely keeping an eye on this thread and would love to hear your loot-related thoughts. :)

This guy is a genius please add these ideas
Reply Quote
I hardly post, but i just wanted to say this was an excellent read and i really hope some of your ideas make it in Loot 2.0!
Reply Quote
blizzard, hire this guy. :)
Reply Quote
I don't like his idea of upgrading gears instead of random rools, Diablo is about random. I don't want a guaranteed chance for 3.5% crit to 4% crit with a gold cost and crafting materials etc etc, let it be random as they want to do it now. This change he is suggesting will also make gold seller thrive, people will always stack up gold because they know they will always get something better and its not random.

I also don't like his idea of hating account wide paragon, account wide paragon will be fun and it is good. We can jump from any character without any penalties.

The different graphic for rarer legendaries seems good.

And the idea about purple monsters is damn good as well.

The NV idea is not good as well, NV should be as it is now or be removed completely. Not making it having like crazy stacks.
Edited by Fury#1475 on 11/16/2013 4:25 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]