Never try to aim for a paper DPS. You lose out in the long run. Aim for tDPS.. for example 2.5m tDPS fully buffed. People trying to maximize paper DPS will tend to suffer tDPS losses, which is retarded, since tDPS is the one that matters.
Your DPS is 150k. Mine is 190k. You tDPS fully buffed (WOTB, Brawler, Battle Rage) is a little over 1.1m. Mine fully buffed (same buffs as yours) is over 2.3m
See how paper DPS means nothing?
Now to start helping with your gear..
You APS is terrible low. I suggest you get 24% MORE attack speed than what you have right now. Attack speed is one of the most critical things when it comes to tDPS.
You've got NO movement speed. It's very important to have +24% movement speed.
Here's what I suggest:
1) Get Inna's temp, 150+ Vitality. You have no AR on your pants anyway. This way you now have 1 slot of movement speed and 8% towards that 24% attack speed we were talking about.
2) Get lacuni Prowlers. 5.5 CC, maybe some Str/Vit. This will serve the same purpose as the Inna's temp. Add movement speed and 8% attack speed. Now you have 24% movement speed and 16%/24% of the attack speed.
3) Get 8% attack speed on your gloves. It can't be anything less than 8, since you need to fulfill that 24% extra attack speed. Drop some str and vit if you have to, but getting attack speed on your gloves is a must.
4) Since you will be replacing those pants, you will prob take a blow to HP. Get a mempo that is 190+ Str and 90+ Vitality.
5) IK chest that is 200+ Vit, and 150+ Str.
6) IK Belt, same amount of str, but with a 65+ Vit roll instead of Dex.
7) Swap MH and OH
Not going to say anything else, since you should be pretty solid at this point. And anything else I say will probably bust your budget through the roof. That's is why I never comment on rings / amulets, cause they can be pricey.
P.S - This will get you NO WHERE NEAR 300k+ DPS that you were looking for. But it will maximize tDPS. Which I explained earlier why it's more important.