Diablo® III

Disc-only?

18 Pandaren Shaman
With the games release drawing ever closer, I've come to wonder if it will be available over PSN. I know usually the Playstation Store is slow on new game releases, and players are frequently better off to buy the disc anyway. However, if there's any hope of a PSN release, would prefer it to disc. Any greens or blues able to comment on this, if it's at all known?
Edited by Kiryun#1774 on 8/4/2013 9:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
This is a good question I haven't heard anything about. Lets see if we can poke a blue into trying to find out for us.

I'm honestly not sure if adding something to the PSN store is a sony thing or a blizzard thing(or a bit of both).

While I'll be getting the disc version myself, I do know more and more people like being able to load games without changing discs.
Reply Quote
Thought I'd bump this question to the front of the page, anybody hear anything yet? :-)
Reply Quote
digital version will be a great idea, just click download and play nice
Reply Quote
I wonder if a blue can comment on this perhaps? :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]