Diablo® III

I am a genious. Super easy fix to the comma dilemma

Make commas have a 50% drop rate chance from elite packs. Players then can use them in either the trade window or AH. Of course commas must be bound on account to encourage play time.
Reply Quote
ROFL!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Make them craftable but cost 100k and a fiery brimstone. Boom, gold sink.
Reply Quote
If this thread gets deleted, at least you know they read it.

Good Luck!
Reply Quote
if you bought the collector's edition then the commas should have little angel wings. thank me later.
Reply Quote
Free bump. Great idea!!!
Reply Quote
07/17/2013 10:49 AMPosted by whoopadeedoo
Make commas have a 50% drop rate chance from elite packs.

Better yet, make them inversely related to the MP level. If you play MP0 they're nearly 100% drops, if you play MP10 you'll see one when the Cubs win the World Series.
Reply Quote
What are you doing today little Jimmy?

"Comma farm'n"

The sad part is...you know we'd do it :D
Reply Quote
07/17/2013 10:52 AMPosted by Jaycor

But then you would have to craft about 1000 times to get that comma and the rest will be other random junk punctuation.
Reply Quote
07/17/2013 11:04 AMPosted by DuckOfDeath

But then you would have to craft about 1000 times to get that comma and the rest will be other random junk punctuation.

Omg...I could see the QQ's now.

800 tries and nothing but semicolons, two right brackets and some tildes...I mean WHO EVEN USES TILDES?!?
Reply Quote
07/17/2013 11:04 AMPosted by DuckOfDeath

"All I ever get are interrobangs!? Fix comma craft rates!? Blizz!?"
Reply Quote
It seems we might be a bit... wait for it....

Commatose
Reply Quote
Logged in just to thumbs up... perfect!
Reply Quote
I"d honestly be down to farm for comma's over what... trash legendaries? Seriously, is this what the game has come to? LOL
Reply Quote
the sad part is, the devs are really looking for boring gold and item sinks like this one. Instead of fixing the game and remove the AHs.
Reply Quote
friend: what are you doing?
you: playing d3, farming for commas
friend:...
Reply Quote
Good one.

It still blows my mind that the team that made this game (I think it's good, and will get better) has not addressed the comma problem.

Just make people choose how they want amounts to display in their clients. If somebody else sets a price or makes a bid, you should still see the number as you choose to see it in terms of commas and periods.

And is it really true that people encountering the punctuation method that's unfamiliar to them are in danger of getting confused and messing up their trades? I hope not, because some numbers don't exist, or are clearly outside the scope of the trading system. I mean c'mon.

14,45 ... Pro-tip: a thousand-denoting comma is always followed by 3 digits.

100.000.000 ... If the period represented a decimal point, you'd see one period, max. With at most 2 zeros after, since you can't trade to the third decimal place.

And so forth.
Edited by Helmork#1400 on 7/17/2013 1:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]