Diablo® III

I am a genious. Super easy fix to the comma dilemma

give them a break. It takes time to pick out one of the millions of comma fonts. Should they go with the standard Roman font or go with the little more stylish Aerial font. Oh, the choices. Better talk more about this first thing in the morning.
Reply Quote
how about adding another uber, uber comma with comma minions, that drops a comma depending on mp level. comma should not be boa so we can sell for beez. blizz will then mass produce commas and post them on rmah @1.25 each
Reply Quote
07/29/2013 07:59 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Make commas have a 50% drop rate chance from elite packs. Players then can use them in either the trade window or AH. Of course commas must be bound on account to encourage play time.
Ah, the rare and elusive comma!

We agree that the lack of commas in both player trade windows and the Auction House is not ideal and that is can lead to some very bad experiences for players, and it's definitely on our radar as something we would like to change. We have concrete plans to do this (seriously), but we don't have an ETA on when we'll be implementing this change just yet. As it stands, it's something that is likely to coincide with other changes relating to the Auction House and itemization, so hang in there!

Just close the AH. Problem solved.
Reply Quote
all this talk just because people are too lazy/not smart enough to count zeros
Reply Quote
We are all doomed. If THIS is "on our radar", there is absolutely NO hope for the things that might actually impact this game for the better, maybe increase the longevity of it. I'm flabbergasted. Utterly floored.
Reply Quote
07/29/2013 07:59 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Make commas have a 50% drop rate chance from elite packs. Players then can use them in either the trade window or AH. Of course commas must be bound on account to encourage play time.

We agree that the lack of commas in both player trade windows and the Auction House is not ideal and that is can lead to some very bad experiences for players, and it's definitely on our radar as something we would like to change. We have concrete plans to do this (seriously), but we don't have an ETA on when we'll be implementing this change just yet. As it stands, it's something that is likely to coincide with other changes relating to the Auction House and itemization, so hang in there!
Let me guess, is that too many Asian (especially Chinese) players playing on US server and they use different numbering system than us? From what I heard, they use 1,0000,0000 vs. 100,000,000 we use. Please don't forget they have Asian serve to play at and you can keep no commas or different commas system there. Thank you.
Reply Quote
But they are commas on RMAH... $250,00 x'D
Reply Quote
Thank you so much for making me laugh, really needed it.
Reply Quote
But they are commas on RMAH… $250,00 x'D

+1
LOL
Reply Quote
07/29/2013 10:56 PMPosted by TheRobi
all this talk just because people are too lazy/not smart enough to count zeros

That's the reason you came up with? I could sit there all day and count zeros, the AH really isn't the main issue for myself since I always double check it, but it is one of the many reasons I am AFRAID to do personal trades. I don't know if someone is going to remove that one zero and the best you can do is make the trade more convoluted than it needs to be by adding 111222333 onto the end of the number just to make sure you see the correct amount. A lot of people, 99% of scammers as well, will not abide by this because they find it to complicated (yes ridiculous, but it's true).
Reply Quote
Did anyone consider that they might have left the commas out because they knew hackers would make their AH development lives a living nightmare over the next 2 years and they simply wanted to minimize workloads lol?

I mean something like a comma may seem small but in code that type of thing can make your work exponentially more time consuming from what I have seen. Course I am not coding at blizz level so idk.
Reply Quote
Did anyone consider that they might have left the commas out because they knew hackers would make their AH development lives a living nightmare over the next 2 years and they simply wanted to minimize workloads lol?

I mean something like a comma may seem small but in code that type of thing can make your work exponentially more time consuming from what I have seen. Course I am not coding at blizz level so idk.

eeerrr... no
Reply Quote
07/29/2013 09:15 PMPosted by Greenhell

Itemization changes coming soon? Don't think so.
Gold amounts at the RMAH are being changed tomorrow, so will we see these comma's then? If so, why not say it?
If not why would you dig up this thread just to give your usual

I think Vaeflares comments do blizzard south proud, he represents them well.

Vaeflares gender is female.

Try again.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
07/30/2013 12:06 AMPosted by Leviathan

Everything is on the Radar but nothing ever gets done.

There is even things "on radar", which are actualy not on radar, tsk... tsk...
Reply Quote
I really don't understand how this issue still hasn't been resolved yet. I'm a pretty understanding guy when it comes to game development, but come on now, this should have been shoved into some patch or other months ago.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]