Diablo® III

Hi team wiz checking in how do i get in touch

View profile
with morpheus?
Reply Quote
Peekaboo!!! :)

Just woke up. Hi mate, how can I help you?
Reply Quote
View profile
perfect cpl of questions.

1. my monk position is going to be decided upon by which player has the capability to record. is it ok if I do not have that position updated by midnite on the forums? As i'll be tryin to log into d3 after 11 but i may not know from the 2 possible candidates if recording worked for them. (I am the in case of emergency break glass option but i rarely play d3 at all these days.)

2.gearing must be complete by august 3rd, can we start recording act 1/act 2 on saturday, in case ppl are a bit busy on sunday?
Reply Quote
Hi mate.

I'll need one recording to be clear, but the rest only need to be functional so for 3 players, just need it running at minimum settings. Not sure if that helps.

I need to set pretty strict rules for everyone so that I can't be accused of favouritism mate. But if you can get Silverfire, Druin and Trefynwyd to agree to a time extension, that would be fine with me. I'd stay out of the DH forum for now :)

Don't forget the runs can be done at any time. All in the one day I you like. They just need to be posted on the due dates.

Thanks heaps for taking this on mate.
Reply Quote
View profile
thx
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]