Diablo® III

5 Kingdoms Challenge: 2 WD/ 1 Wiz/ 1 Monk.

I'm betting that this will be the combination that wins.

Which means the classes with access to the combo (WD/Wiz/Monk) will have a higher chance of winning.

(I'm also considering a DPS RF DH with vengeance as primary DPS but I don't really know if it will be on par with a Skorn CoB WD in terms of cost effectiveness)

Why?

Because they won't need to gear LS or LOH.

Why? 0 Dog globe heals. I'm estimating at least 40k per globe bonus which is cheap on armor.

Primary DPS (WD) will be running 1300-1400 skorn with 500 int and 200 vit (costs less than 100m for a snipe) and will be running CoB with Gruesome Feast. Globes will get 50% extra int, which will boost the tals and zunis that he'll be wearing.

Monk Will spec IAS based SW cyclone dps and resource generation for overawe spam.

Wiz will spec IAS CM for lockdowns and DPS.

Secondary WD will be running 0 Dog setup with IAS for cast speed.

Each class will be at 450-500 AR 4-5k armor and 60-70k life (minimum survivability)

Having not to gear for LOH and LS greatly reduces the cost of each setup, allowing them to spec for DPS multipliers and cheap weapons.

Oh and both WD's have the possibility of running minions which increases party survivability as well as a slam dance for damage spikes (they can rotate slam dances meaning 40 second of bonus for every uber fight and major boss fight)
Edited by Uberjager#6563 on 7/22/2013 11:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
I'm currently running a crit barb. I have issues with defensive stats (too !@#$ing expensive on AH)

But my damage is fine. Add my battletag if you want to share tips and tricks.

(Currently farming A1 Inferno. Can do A2 inferno, but too slow)
Reply Quote
cool story. Now try to get a decent monk/ 0dogs WD within 2 bil budget each. Next, try kill ubers with that formation without LS
Support monk, cm wiz and 2 barbs will be more efficient
Reply Quote
07/21/2013 11:03 PMPosted by Uberjager
Secondary WD will be running 0 Dog setup with IAS for cast speed and 20 yard pickup mojo.

You realize that 0 dogs build requires a Homunculus mojo ( http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/homunculus#best ) and therefore cannot get a thing of the deep for 20 yards pickup? And besides, the build is ridiculously expensive
Edited by Bugs#6778 on 7/22/2013 4:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/22/2013 04:11 AMPosted by Bugs
Secondary WD will be running 0 Dog setup with IAS for cast speed and 20 yard pickup mojo.

You realize that 0 dogs build requires a Homunculus mojo ( http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/homunculus#best ) and therefore cannot get a thing of the deep for 20 yards pickup? And besides, the build is ridiculously expensive

Apologies for that.

Fix'd.

Also how ridiculously expensive would it be? lol.
Reply Quote
07/22/2013 04:30 AMPosted by Uberjager

Apologies for that.

Fix'd.

Also how ridiculously expensive would it be? lol.

a good one, 1b+ people are outrageous with this item
Reply Quote
View profile
(>^^)>
Reply Quote
07/22/2013 04:53 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
(>^^)>

<(^^<)
Reply Quote
07/22/2013 05:48 AMPosted by Bugs
(>^^)>

<(^^<)

Praise teh lawd

\(^^ /)
Reply Quote
<(^^)>

That's a hug :)
Reply Quote
It's the Nyan Hug of Death! Dun dun DUN!

Used to give out Nyan kiss of deaths but Nyan has since then gotten more hygienic.
Reply Quote

Which means the classes with access to the combo (WD/Wiz/Monk) will have a higher chance of winning.

Hmm...weren't you also one of the ones betting against Skorn in that challenge?
Reply Quote
2 WD / monk wiz i strong for sure ..

Consider this as well..

2 DH / WD / Monk ..

setup:

WD zero dog / high pickup radius/ Azureth with poison plague to proc freeze ( We don't need perma - with highly skilled players ) to provides health globes to feed Vengance Passive of DH = No LS / No LoH gear plus 2 to 3 more skill slots open on DH ( no need for defense or regen skills either) .. all that plus monk buff or another WD instead.. ie : 2DH / 2 WD ... think about it .And there are fights where freeze is not optimal..
Edited by BlackVenom#1754 on 7/22/2013 10:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
2 WD / monk wiz i strong for sure ..

Consider this as well..

2 DH / WD / Monk ..

setup:

WD zero dog / high pickup radius/ Azureth with poison plague to proc freeze ( We don't need perma - with highly skilled players ) to provides health globes to feed Vengance Passive of DH = No LS / No LoH gear plus 2 to 3 more skill slots open on DH ( no need for defense or regen skills either) .. all that plus monk buff or another WD instead.. ie : 2DH / 2 WD ... think about it .And there are fights where freeze is not optimal..

Nope. Did the computation for that. Wiz gives too much of a damage bonus from Bubble and Freeze to pass up. 2 WD/ 1 wiz/ `1 monk will > 2 DH/ 1 WD/ 1 monk in damage output. Especially with 40 seconds of slam dance.

Hmm...weren't you also one of the ones betting against Skorn in that challenge?

Betting against skorn? >.>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]