Diablo® III

GG Gloves?

I was recently farming when these gloves dropped. I couldn't find similar ones on the AH nor RMAH (SC, US.)

I was hoping one of you could enlighten me of the price I could go about selling these for. Any information would be appreciated!

248 Dexterity
75 Intellect
45 Vitality
9% Increased Attack Speed
35% Critical Hit Damage
7.5% Critical Hit Chance
Reply Quote
search lower dec and higher cd but yes they will sell for a few at least 2months ago the would've
only thing really hurting them is 2.5cc is missing

you could always just put them up for a high price and lower them overtime til they do sell crazy I know
Reply Quote
Hmm, yeah I'll probably try that. Thanks.
Reply Quote

248 Dexterity
75 Intellect
45 Vitality
9% Increased Attack Speed
35% Critical Hit Damage
7.5% Critical Hit Chance

Very good Dex roll, perfect IAS...your CC is low...no top monk is gonna wanna use gloves with less than 8.5 (at least IMO)...your CD is low...generally speaking people search for 40+CD...nice little VIT roll doesn't hurt...the INT is meh. I'd put them on sale without B/O...the market will determine their true value...however I wouldn't put them up before the weekend (more casuals spending money on weekends) and I'd make sure the auction ends in the evening time (not at like 4am for example), you get more last minute bidding and such. Just some tips there...
Reply Quote

07/17/2013 03:36 PMPosted by Supes
Very good Dex roll, perfect IAS...your CC is low...no top monk is gonna wanna use gloves with less than 8.5 (at least IMO)...your CD is low...generally speaking people search for 40+CD...nice little VIT roll doesn't hurt...the INT is meh. I'd put them on sale without B/O...the market will determine their true value...however I wouldn't put them up before the weekend (more casuals spending money on weekends) and I'd make sure the auction ends in the evening time (not at like 4am for example), you get more last minute bidding and such. Just some tips there...

Yeah I was looking at that. There's a couple of gloves with significantly lower Dex but it has a bit higher Crit or Crit damage. I didn't know what was sought after with Monks or DH's using this gear. I really appreciate your input and will try these tips for sure!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]