Diablo® III

[Video] @Rii - MP10 VotA clear (2h > 1h?)

WTF. Why is mine taking forever?

I just convert the file to WMV 720p setting and upload it always. That's the only way for me to do it. I'm so noob at this. lol

If you want, we could hop on vent and I could run you through some of the easier ways to do video stuff! :D
Reply Quote
WTF. Why is mine taking forever?

I just convert the file to WMV 720p setting and upload it always. That's the only way for me to do it. I'm so noob at this. lol

If you want, we could hop on vent and I could run you through some of the easier ways to do video stuff! :D

Damn. Let's talk tomorrow.

I'm so tired right now.

------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZfxkhX75FE&feature=youtu.be

------------

Kimsulki84 Monk - Full Clear VotA For Rii

------------

First try clearing the whole map.

8 mins. The run was done at 7.5min but missed one corner. Oh well.

Never doing this run again.

Uploading the short Ghom kill video now.
Reply Quote
http://youtu.be/rG5nRKgwYN0

firs vid 10mins, second vid 1:30 , missed about30 seconds of recording middle of a pack.

hehe took me almost 12 minutes all together in my gear set without TR.. used cyclone strike.. prob shoulda dropped BoH for TR so i could bob and weave faster.. but hey.. not bad in my gear i guess.

going to bed, only have link for first vid cuz im uploading them both at same time on youtube and it only gives u url for one. if anyone cares that much it'll be on my channel. i don't care, you shouldn't either.

did rii take 10 mins on this run? if so no bueno rii. no bueno.

i think if i used TR i woulda been sub 10min tbh.. meh. didn't use soj either tho. dont think i can on mp10. maybe. should try it i guess.
Edited by lameboi#1117 on 7/18/2013 12:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump so Rii can see this! :D

<3
Reply Quote
He's busy right now trying to beat your time.
Reply Quote
07/18/2013 11:56 AMPosted by KimSulki84
He's busy right now trying to beat your time.

That would be rad! Then I would have another competition to participate in ... I pretty much live for this stuff and 50 DE's/hr is slowly making me go insane I think! :D
Reply Quote
LOL, Druin. And nice work with the triple palm, bell bomb. I like using that almost as much as my DW bell build now although I think it works a bit smoother with a 2 hand weapon setup like yours. I need to find me a big hammer.
Reply Quote
07/18/2013 12:02 PMPosted by Ireneaus
LOL, Druin. And nice work with the triple palm, bell bomb. I like using that almost as much as my DW bell build now although I think it works a bit smoother with a 2 hand weapon setup like yours. I need to find me a big hammer.

Yea ... if TianZi hadn't shined light on the EP:SS + WoL combo ... I am not sure I would be having NEARLY as much fun with my monk as I am today.

It is simply the most satisfying feeling in the whole game to watch multiple elite packs melt in a single bell.

mmmmmmmmmm!
Reply Quote
gg Druin, you clever bastard! :)

i am extremely impressed by the thought and detail in your gameplay!
Edited by ChaoticF#1947 on 7/18/2013 12:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey KimSulki and Druin!

I am really impressed by your VOTA clear times and nice to see a bit of 2H vs DW "rivalry" going on.

Can I ask what is the pros and cons of going with each setup for the purpose of fast VOTA clears?

Wondering as well if your setups would equally work well for general farming runs other than VOTA? Thinking like Oasis, Festering woods, Fields MIsery etc etc.
Reply Quote
Whats up Druin nice video you sure know how to play this build like an expert ^^
i'm one of your old viewers btw if you remmber :3
Edited by itay#2123 on 7/29/2013 4:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Glad this one was bumped. Funzo. If I had a sig it might read,
"You can't roll-back my learning." ~ Druin. Tianzi did a lot for DHs too. My thanks to the both of you.
Reply Quote
Whats up Druin nice video you sure know how to play this build like an expert ^^
i'm one of your old viewers btw if you remmber :3

Hi there Itay!

I very much remember you. I have also received your friends request in-game though I have had VERY little time to play recently.

I will get there! :D

<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]