Diablo® III

lack of customer support

I need to contact the customer support but I am unable to submit a ticket. There is no other way of contacting the support side other than this forum. My problems were not inside any of the suggestions given and it is frustrating to see so many different links on the website which directs back to the same page which does not provide any assistance at all.

My account was compromised previously and after a long time of trying to contact the blizzard support team, i finally got it back. right now i have no idea why my account keeps getting locked out by itself and its frustrating. i have an authenticator and sms protect. I figured the only way to stop this from happening is to change my email address. however i forgot my secret question and answer so i am looking to reset it. Please contact me and let me know how to go about doing this because I am sick of trying to contact the support team. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
I managed to contact customer support while locked out of my account by saying I couldn't log in and waited for live support (about 9 seconds) there after it took the rep about 5 mins to get everything sorted. You will need to have a physical copy of a blizzard product available though, so they can verify your account.
The other option is simply looking up the blizzard phone number for your region and calling that.
The reason for being locked out of your account could be too many failed attempted to log in, meaning either you or whoever compromised your account is logging in frequently. Again, if you can get hold of a blizzard rep you can have the E-mail for the account changed and that should remove some failed attempts at logging in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]