Diablo® III

MP7 ubers

Is there any stats that are needed to be able to survive these fights?
I tried MP7 ubers tonight and the king/butterfly chick kept doping me very quickly.
I am able to play in MP7 normally but these guys hurt my face bad.
Reply Quote
from your profile, you only have 2.27 atk speed and 83.64% damage reduce(88% with energy armor but then your damage output will be lowered). Both of them are too low play as a cm wiz efficiently at mp 7

the recommended is at least 2.73 atk speed to freeze properly and 85% damage reduce to survive, and since they are ubers, you need like 1-2% more damage reduce

so get more atk speed and more ar and/or armor.
Edited by spector#6336 on 7/23/2013 5:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
THankyou for your input, but i seem stuck at 2.54 attack speed
Reply Quote
amulet and rings are lacking attack speed :D
Reply Quote
2.45aps is fine.

The reason why you get battered by Skeleton King's hit is because that counts as physical damage and Mag's swarm counts as arcane damage, and you have low resist. You need about 3-4 slots of 70+ resist. Your total all resist should be 700+ if you have 4000+ armor, but since you have uder 4k armor you should aim for 800 resist.

Looking at your profile, it appears that you’re using the “standard” SNS template. That template isn’t appropriate for you since it assumes that you have geared appropriately for it.

I recommend these changes:
- Change Teleport rune to Safe Passage
- Change passive Evocation to Blur

You should notice better survivability without spending any money.
Reply Quote
Thank you for your reply. Ill give that a try. With safe passage, I should be using it on cooldown to keep the buff?
Reply Quote
07/23/2013 10:38 PMPosted by Xarthos
Thank you for your reply. Ill give that a try. With safe passage, I should be using it on cooldown to keep the buff?

Yep. Keep refreshing it, because I dont think it takes an attack turn.

So it will work like a passive 30% dmg reduction.

You're still relatively new to the game so before blowing large amounts of money, practice play skills and micro management/positioning first.
Reply Quote
in my own perspective, it's much better to use force armor instead of prismatic -- that is, if SK and magda's attacks deals more than half your HP in a single hit

recommend these changes:

this would also work since BLur reduces damage of that arcane lasers

-but in reality, SK/magda in ubers is not the real hard part during solo fights ... it's the kulle/siegebreaker XD
Reply Quote
Yep. Keep refreshing it, because I dont think it takes an attack turn.

So it will work like a passive 30% dmg reduction.

You're still relatively new to the game so before blowing large amounts of money, practice play skills and micro management/positioning first.
from my experience using it, teleport takes an attack turn just like frost nova. But you dont need to spam it, you only need to use it for those emergency moments like molten explosion and fatal hits

in my own perspective, it's much better to use force armor instead of prismatic -- that is, if SK and magda's attacks deals more than half your HP in a single hit

recommend these changes:

this would also work since BLur reduces damage of that arcane lasers

-but in reality, SK/magda in ubers is not the real hard part during solo fights ... it's the kulle/siegebreaker XD

@yems
O.O blur reduces arcane sentry damage?
did those arcane lasers become melee attacks? cause blur only reduces melee damage
Edited by spector#6336 on 7/24/2013 3:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
arcane sentry is melee
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]