Diablo® III

This game is trolling me SO hard

In no particular order, here's a list of the last dozen legendaries and set items that I've found:

Dawn
Sultan of Blinding Sand
Grandfather
Frostburn Gauntlets
Zunimassa's Marrow
Gladiator Gauntlets
Hellcat Waistguard
Ageless Might
Blackthorne's Duncraig Cross
Sever
Manajuma's Carving Knife
Immortal King's Boulder Breaker

Ye gods. I've actually stopped smiling when I hear the drop sound.
Reply Quote
Right after posting this, I found The Tormentor. Shoot me now.
Reply Quote
/BANG
Reply Quote
Lol, if i don't get my frostburn glove drop i start to get nervous. However on a positive note i finally got my first mempo and it rolled 190 str, 9/5, 11% so was happy.
Reply Quote
Next one: The Three-Hundredth Spear.
Reply Quote
Sorry Vrk, that's probably my fault. I offered your drops as tribute to RNG in order to get my Skorn. Did I forget to clear that with you first?
Reply Quote
Yes, you did! I thought all this complaining paid off when a Sun Keeper dropped. Sadly, it turned out to be a minor upgrade for my Templar--the one I don't use.
Reply Quote
The trolling got worse. See this emerald?

http://i.imgur.com/tBT1lpt.jpg

I can't reach it. It popped behind the chest.
Reply Quote
you got some lucky RNG there, Vrkhyz.
Enjoy it for now, but don't get caught up in it. ;D
Reply Quote
Next two: the Gavel of Judgment (a level-59 item whose existence I didn't even suspect until it dropped) and a Windforce . . . with INT as its random roll.
Reply Quote
And I may have found the worst-ever Tal Rasha's chest armor, which was my first Tal ever. My two randoms:

71 LpS
57 fire resistance

It also has near-minimum INT and a slightly above-average VIT roll. (Monks actually WEAR this thing?)
Reply Quote
Followed by Skycutter! How many ilvl-59 items can drop in Inferno, anyway?
Reply Quote
rofl and I thought I was the only one with some of the worst legendary drops.....

Glad to know I'm not the only one.

Just so you know Vrkhyz.... my last 50 legendary drops have been exactly like what you are describing.

Of course the time I do get a legendary that has the capability to roll something nice, I get the most garbage roll.
Edited by jxfuller#1507 on 7/23/2013 10:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Man at least you guys get legendary's I have had 2 drop the entire time I have been 60...and that's on both of my chars, one got me about 17 mil, which got me most of my gear, the other was the 300th spear. I just sat in a game where everyone but me got at least one legendary that run, and one guy got 5...

I hate the RNG Gods ><
Reply Quote
Found a Skorn last night.
1477 DPS
200 crit
322 Intelligence (ugh)
and of course no life steal. But fxxx me, never seen that much DPS on a weapon let alone with 200 crit and of course socket. I'll post a ss when I get home.
Reply Quote
@ GAK i just gave away a skorn i rolled that looked exactly like the one you found... made me sick

also of the last 7 legs i found.... get this

3 of them were Ivory towers.... WTF???
Reply Quote
Found a Skorn last night.
1477 DPS
200 crit
322 Intelligence (ugh)
and of course no life steal. But fxxx me, never seen that much DPS on a weapon let alone with 200 crit and of course socket. I'll post a ss when I get home.

Is that an upgrade for your enchantress? Because nothing is as exciting as upgrading your followers.
Reply Quote
I played for 45 minutes early this morning before getting ready for work.
Did a full clear of FoM,Weepng Hollow, and Festering Woods in MP10.

I picked up 6 legs:

Ageless Might
Fury of the Vanished Peak
Thing of The Deep
Warmonger
Nat's Embrace
Gidbinn

All had rolls worthy of only the best brimstone except for the Thing of the Deep which had some great rolls and I put it on the GAH for 300m.

It seems to me that most of my legs are restricted to other classes...mostly DH and Barb.

I have not had a Skorn, WH, or Mempo in months.
Reply Quote
Can't wait until you find one of these in Inferno, and you go to salvage it!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/dark-mages-shade#best

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/death-watch-mantle#best
Reply Quote
I haven't had a legendary worth selling in about ~4 weeks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]