Diablo® III

Free Full Barb Mp 8-10

Wanted to see how good of a barb set I could make for 10mil budget not including gems I ended up being able to do mp10 with it tho it was slow. Can handle mp 8 with breeze and does mp 9 at a great speed. Have no use for the set tho so was hoping to give it to a needy barb. If you have a barb thats at 100k dps or below and would like a free set post below. I enjoyed putting the set together so i will most likely end up making a few more if i can find some needy barbs.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Desolation-1264/hero/10097657
Reply Quote
Hey I started playing again recently.. my barb is a little.. rusty to say the least. If you have no need for the equipment I would greatly appreciate any help (been looking up guides for skills as well).
Reply Quote
Bump for this guy. Good to give away stuff
Reply Quote
I wouldn't mind the set I am currently working my Barb up to level 60. Switched over from DH race and the agony that comes with that.
Reply Quote
Very nice of you. I often do 8m sets for random people in chat who have no clue. I always tell them pay me back some time if you can/feel like it. Typically nobody pays back but whatever.
Reply Quote
I would like to be considered if i may for this set. And thanks for the raffle.
Reply Quote
I'm interested in any of the pieces you'd like to give away as well. Have my barb up to para 21 and can farm MP5 pretty well right now, could use some extra kick to get up to MP7 or 8.
Reply Quote
Great giveaway for a lucky startup.

How on earth did you get the skorn and WH within a 10M budget?
Reply Quote
@Calhob Congratulations you're the winner for the first barb set. I have added you to friends please contact me asap. If i am not able to get a hold of you with 48 Hrs someone else will be given the set.

@DJVege Luck! That and bidding. Got everything through bidding normally end up paying 50% of normal price if not a little less.Except the WH someone put that up for 1 mil maybe then went to put it up for 10 considering it was 1d 12 hrs left.

I am already working on a second barb set to giveaway got half of the items needed for a full set.
If you are interested in a decent set make sure to post, second set stats will me similar to the first.
Second set will most likely be completed by Thursday or Friday depending on how the bidding goes.
Reply Quote
View profile
Bump for nice attempt
Reply Quote
Thumbs up for good community player!
Reply Quote
Hey, I would love to have this set. I just spent all my gold (25kk) on my Wizard, now I can just make mp5. I didn't like to spam buttons randomly (cm build, "cough"), so I decided to make a Barb, but I don't have a good set.
Reply Quote
I got out of Diablo for a while and my barb is pretty weak these days and I would love to have that set to improve farming!
Reply Quote
Hey I just started with playing my barb now. The set would definitely help me!
Reply Quote
First set has been given away Congratulations to Calhob. I have just finished the second set its on my barb so if you click the original link it should be updated. Second set winner will be picked in 24hrs so if you're interested make sure to speak up.
Edited by Desolation#1264 on 7/24/2013 7:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Where is the original link? I don't see it. But I would love the next set:)
Reply Quote
Currently, I'm sitting at about 87k. =\ I don't have enough time to farm endless
hours for new gear, unfortunately, and I refuse to use the RMAH.
It would make my day if I actually had a decently geared character lol.
Reply Quote
Sitting at 72k, not doing to well on MP3. Any help would be appreciated.
Edited by Xyrain#1803 on 7/24/2013 9:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@AESofGames Congratulations you're the lucky winner of the second barb giveaway set! I have added you to my friend list please accept asap. If I am unable to contact you within 48 Hrs the set will be given away to another.

Third Set is almost complete gonna actually be a little different then a normal barb sets gonna try a few items you might not normally see on a barb to get more bang out of the set for 10mil.
Reply Quote
I would love to win the next set! Congratulations AES
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]