Diablo® III

Gear Check Please :)

Hi everyone,
Just sold my monk to try out the old wizzy again. With a one billion gold budget i put together this cm set. Can any experienced cm wizards give me a gear check? How well did i do with this budget and do i meet the standards for an mp8-mp10 set? Thanks!
Reply Quote
Good start.

suggestion would be shoring up your defense a bit so you can use storm armor instead of energy armor.

Get some int/vit on the force instead of int/dex. Then replace the vit gem for a topaz gem.

Your going to need to add at least 1 more item with 70+ AR. I would suggest your glove or lacunis for this.

After that the rest of your gear is pretty solid. You can start adding armor or strength to your boots and vile wards to beef your armor a bit.

Then its down the DPS train. But for now not bad.
Reply Quote
Does storm armor increase your damage that much? I thought it just made a bolt of lighting hit random enemies. Thanks for the helpful tips! Will keep working on the set! :D
Reply Quote
View profile
07/21/2013 08:38 PMPosted by BlackStar44
Does storm armor increase your damage that much? I thought it just made a bolt of lighting hit random enemies. Thanks for the helpful tips! Will keep working on the set! :D

It's shocking aspect that does, not the storm armor skill itself.

Check the stickied Wizard build compendium and read the SNS guide.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]