Diablo® III

Fun for now....

I recently came from WD and used to have a Azurewrath/Stormshield melee DH. I spent about a Bil on my current DH, how did I do???
Reply Quote
I'd say you poured 900m down the drain.
Reply Quote
As long as you're having fun it's all that matters. Havent really ever DW'd so not sure how that works out. Mostly just see Calamity handbows everywhere.
Reply Quote
This is the first time I've seen someone on here with the Danetta's set. I've actually thought about trying something similar just to be different. Like Lustblood said, as long as you're having fun the money you spent was well worth it. Calamity may be the safe proven route but kudos to you for doing what YOU want to do.

I think now its just a matter of slowly getting more vitality on other pieces of gear so you can change the amethysts to emeralds and finding what spec works best for your Danetta's.
Edited by Psychos1s#1185 on 7/23/2013 12:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Not my gold so do what you want but I think spending 40% of a billion gold budget build on marquise gems was a mistake.....
Reply Quote
I have to agree with The47thSen and Lustblood.

You have great items, not all of them, your life is really low because of some items, you could have bought a Nat's boot with vit, Inna's temperance with vit or AR and chest armor with more vit though.

What happened is you ended up spending a lot to craft marquise amethysts to try to help your life where you could have emerald marquises to help with dodge chance and bring it up your dps higher.

I'd say to you to still craft bracers, shoulder and amulets, you can get good rolls with more vit to replace those amethysts for emerald marquises.

But as Lustblood said if you are having fun with the set it's cool.
Reply Quote
i always liked dual danettas but i don't know how to make them work. kudos for having fun and not conforming to what people usually play. hope that dual wield gets a buff with itemization 2.0 and we can all play it without wishing it were more optimal.
Reply Quote
View profile
I looked at ur chest and gems and got confused. Am I the only one?
Reply Quote
We need to get RedCell in here to help you out. I'd read any of his threads related to DWing. Check his old posts through his profile, he has helped many DWing individuals to gear out a little bitter and make suggestions.

This is the man you are interested in:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/RedCell-1728/hero/107892

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/search?f=post&a=RedCell%231728&sort=time
Edited by TastySouP#1157 on 7/23/2013 1:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
You've got 112 dex on your gloves and 40 dex on one of your rings, but baller gems :\
Reply Quote
Fail
Reply Quote
07/23/2013 12:13 PMPosted by The47thSen
I'd say you poured 900m down the drain.
Reply Quote
You could've lent me 700mil then I'll give it back to you for 725mil >_<

I'm gonna go with what the others have said.. You kinda.. wasted 900mil.
Reply Quote
View profile
1 billion for that dps and Ehp.

huge waste.
Reply Quote
@The47thsen
not helpful at all, waste someone else's time

@Lustblood
Yes I am having fun and that IS all that matters. I knew I didn't want to go Manti and Calamity's are quite expensive. Got both Danetta's for like 150M total, maybe less

@TastySoup
I used RedCell and Diabloprogress for a reference actually, ty though

@TheFootOfGod
You have double my eHP and less than 100k eDpS more than mine, your gear is worth 5B, probably more AND DH is your main...... Your comment is basically null dude

To the rest,
Gold is nothing to me really so Marq gems are just a whatever thing for me. I sold 1 item yesterday that paid for most everything I spent on this DH

I have been crafting and was able to upgrade my shoulders today.

Some one mentioned my rare ring and gloves. To upgrade either is over a billion so not sure why/where those comments are coming from....

I like my DH very much after playing him for several hours now. I am comfortable in mp8, but have been running mp5 successfully hunting the last 6 uniques I need for Achieve

I did do this to be different but if you noticed my mention of a melee DH before you could have already guessed that.

Not much 'actual" help from anyone but thanks to the few who weren't petty with their comments!!
Edited by RHVfan#1399 on 7/24/2013 5:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I recently came from WD and used to have a Azurewrath/Stormshield melee DH. I spent about a Bil on my current DH, how did I do???

What in this question asking about "help" then anyway?

The answer is: You waste 900m ( like all the above said ). that's it and move along my friend..
Reply Quote

Gold is nothing to me really so Marq gems are just a whatever thing for me. I sold 1 item yesterday that paid for most everything I spent on this DH

Balla
Reply Quote
07/24/2013 08:10 PMPosted by ZzSikkzZ

What in this question asking about "help" then anyway?

The answer is: You waste 900m ( like all the above said ). that's it and move along my friend..

idk...basic humanity, so to ask for "help" what is a waste of 900M?

ball in your court*
Reply Quote
@Zz
So I guess I was really looking for advice from a DW DH, sorry for being hostile, just the WD forums aren't quite like this :(

anyone who DW's have any advice for me?
Reply Quote
View profile
I read your post before 47thsen posted but left after looking into your profile and those useless gems. If you really wanted some help you should have come without those gems... Why no Marquise because pulling them off is a pain to a regular player that don't have billions stashed in.

tbh the only thing I will keep on your DH is
Nat Ring
Amulet, Bracer
Helm
Belt
Pants
and your weapons without the gems
The only kind of Marquise you want to place on your DH is 2 emerald in those weapon.

To gear stack
mmd (min-max damage) on ring and amulet
dex on everything, closer to 300 per piece the better (include gems), ring is 150
cc - you want unbuff 55-60% because you dual
aps - you want at least 2.51
cd - you got enough on your weapon, stack them only if you are bored.
vit - need around 45k life.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]