Diablo® III

Attention DW Advocates & S&B Haters:

07/25/2013 02:01 AMPosted by IAmOmegaRed
new build: WW/WC/BT/Rend(bloodlust) no rltw or hota. put TaN instead of weapon master and swap relentless with superstition. Then replace battle rage with op (crushing advance) add ignore pain and threatining shout. Pro build bro

Don't forget to wear a witching hour and inna's pants
Reply Quote
View profile
Take all LS skills and items off.

Stack +HGG bonus.

Be a real man.
Reply Quote
07/25/2013 02:11 AMPosted by Bugs

Take all LS skills and items off.Stack +HGG bonus.

extra glassy=extra classy :)
Reply Quote
07/25/2013 02:11 AMPosted by Bugs

onequestionthoUMAD?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nived-1902/hero/29071399
Reply Quote
i wear WH and inna's. :D no glass here
Reply Quote
This thread is full of win. Reading it at work is making me laugh. Purple frisbys for life "PFFL"
Reply Quote
View profile
Blue tights and male stripper pants.

Get on witcho bad selves.
Reply Quote
Take all LS skills and items off.

Stack +HGG bonus.

Be a real man.

lifesteal?

come on, be a man

armor?

come on, be a man

all resist?

come on, be a man

vitality?

come on, be a man

shields?

come on, be a man

weapons?

come on, be a man

rend?

come on, be a man

whirlwind?

come on, be a man

hammer of the ancients?

come on, be a man

war cry?

come on, be a man

battle rage?

come on, be a man

wrath of the berserker?

come on, be a man

overpower?

come on, be a man

sprint?

come on, be a man

frenzy?

come on, be a man

bash?

come on, be a man

cleave?

come on, be a man

barbarian?

come on, be a man

diablo 3?

come on, be a man

computers?

come on, be a man

electricity?

come on, be a man
Reply Quote
GIT ON WIT IT!
Reply Quote
View profile
My pc is hamster powered Mr Cruise

GOML

Edit: stupid smart phone
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 7/25/2013 7:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
07/25/2013 07:10 AMPosted by Professor
This thread is full of win. Reading it at work is making me laugh. Purple frisbys for life "PFFL"

lol...when i want to discuss serious diablo 3 stuff (if there's such a thing), i go to the WD forums. However, I will say that these types of threads on the barb forums do make the day go by faster
Reply Quote
View profile
07/25/2013 07:59 AMPosted by fabbyhunter

lol...when i want to discuss serious diablo 3 stuff (if there's such a thing), i go to the WD forums. However, I will say that these types of threads on the barb forums do make the day go by faster

Seriously, you should lighten up a bit fabby. Learn to interpret sarcasm, recognize when people are being serious and when they are not.

Even with all the sarcasm, there is loads of good information posted around here daily.

Loosen that tie a bit, you may enjoy it.
Reply Quote
Lol, you guys have got to be kidding me.

Ok, warcry is forbiden, I get it. Whenever you use it, somewhere a little kid cries.
Then came 'crutchthirst'. God forbid you get caught using it.

So, as it seems, now rend/bloodlust is next in line and even ww? Oh wait, we're all just trolling here right? Right?

Quiet you glass cannon. L2Ace.

07/24/2013 08:02 PMPosted by abend
Facetanking with rend isn't real facetanking.

Think i have to agree with silverfire here.. Both frisbee's and rend are for sissy scrubs.

You'll have to forgive me for not really staying on topic, but most of it doesn't interest me...except for the quotes above...

Rend is for sissies? If you're talking about using Bloodlust, sure, whatever (to each their own IMO), but Lacerate is a great DoT rune. If I had silverfire's gear, I would have been using that instead of WW to farm VotA elites (as per his video) since Sprint already provides mobility for speed and positioning.

Every gearset has its weaknesses. Neither mitigation nor sustain are an issue for mine. My biggest weakness is fury generation. That's the main reason I need ww and opks in VotA. I can get by ww/rend if I'm really careful about where I run and when I dump fury. Dropping ww is virtually impossible if I want to get anything close to permawrath.
Reply Quote
07/25/2013 07:59 AMPosted by fabbyhunter

#4 on the popular topics list- booyah

07/25/2013 09:15 AMPosted by DragonLight
you only have 285% CD. you still do less DPS than the average DW. I seen nothing that would want me to change that. Shields are only for the so called fake PVP >

You just don't understand their playstyle. They prefer to take naps whenever they engage an elite.
Reply Quote
Yes ! If I doze off while fighting monsters I can wake up and keep going. That's why shields rock, hustlers don't sleep, they nap (pdiddy quote)
Reply Quote
Yeah look at his barb to the left of that XD!
Reply Quote
Lol what? Since when did they start calling our awesome Storm Shield a Frisbee? >_<!

…/look at own SS … hmm does look like a fribee … mmm … anyone wanna play? ;)
Reply Quote
View profile
Hmmm....I believe we already did the drop everything and run event thanks to Morpheus! :)
Reply Quote
View profile
You just don't understand their playstyle. They prefer to take naps whenever they engage an elite.

Actually for guys like me it's not to nap but to change my son's diaper! :)
Edited by Wannabee808#1418 on 7/25/2013 10:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]